Chapter 5 ~ The Englishman

Arthur was happy. Wales had been on his side. He had been openly advocating for Brexit the entire time that the vote was happening. He was ecstatic that he was able to rub off on one of his older family members.

     Reality hadn't quite set in on him yet, and he had voted for Brexit mostly because he hated the way that the EU controlled and had a firm grasp of international affairs. He wasn't as concerned with immigration like a lot of his people who voted in favour of it.

     Arthur picked up his embroidery from the coffee table in front of him. He didn't realize that Cillian had stood up and followed Dylan up to the first floor of their family home.

     They all had their own homes outside of their capitals, and various other cities or towns in their countries, but they had one home in Northern England that they all helped pay for. Saoirse, despite not being part of the UK anymore, still gave Cillian money that used to be her amount of the rent. Their bosses had tried to buy the house from the landlord, who refused, so they didn't push the issue anymore.

     For him the Troubles seemed so far away in his history. He hadn't even thought about since the Belfast Agreement was signed.

     Arthur sighed with a calm smile on his face.

     They had won.

*~*End Chapter*~*

AN: Hey, Agents! Sorry that that was short! Just keep in mind that this was written in the 2017-2018 school year, and the last edit in the doc was May 18th, 2018, so... yeah...

Again sorry it was shorter than normal, and THANK YOU FOR READING! <3

*~*Agent AJ signing out!*~*

(Word count: 291 words)