Introduction (part Four of Five)

Dylan Kirkland; Y Ddraig Goch

Date: whenever the Anglo-Saxons invaded

     Dylan Kirkland, who was the personification of Wales, was walking in his mountainous and hilly landscape. It was scattered with trees and forest, which were closer to the coast. His people were also scattered into tribes, but he had decided to go off on his own, just like most of his family had years beforehand.

     He didn't have too many memories of his family, especially his mother. She had died about a year after he was born, and the only thing he remembered from that day was his oldest two siblings running off. Éire running, crying her eyes out, and Ulster chasing after her, asking what happened.

     He didn't think about what Éire saw too much then, but now that he was around forty years old, ten physically, he couldn't get it out of his head.

     'What did he see? Why did he run away?' Why did he cry? He never cried,' Cymru thought, the unanswered questions about then just brought up even more unanswered questions. They just came and went like waves crashing against the shore of his land.

     "Laddy! Do you have a father?" a random man asked, looking at him with hope, when he saw Cymru's cape.

    "No, why?" He asked the stranger, who grabbed his arm and practically dragged him to a place he hadn't seen or been before.

     "What's going on?" He asked, looking up. A man approached and told him, like he was wise. Cymru was shocked at what he heard. Kill him and smear his blood on the hill? Like that was going to happen!

     Cymru then asked them a question, asking them what was under the pavement. They didn't know.

     "It's a pool," He answered. The men dug, and indeed found a pool. Cymru then asked if they knew what was in the lake. They, again, couldn't answer. Cymru told them that it was a 'tent', and then they took it out. He then asked them what was inside, to which they couldn't answer. They opened the 'tent' finding two dragons. A red one and a white one, who were fighting each other. The red dragon was outmatched, but ended up killing it's enemy in the end.

     'We will beat the Anglo-Saxon,' Cymru thought, realizing what it ment.

*~*Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment what I need to fix and or improve on!*~*

*~*Agent A.J. signing out!*~*