Chapter 11

Make me happy by clicking on the star button and sharing your thoughts with me. :-) :-) :-)

Kara’s POV

*

            My eyes widened as I felt his lips on mine. I was transfixed, not knowing what to do next as I stared at his face. His eyes fluttered closed very slowly, just as if he was doing the most normal thing in the world while I was panicking, my heart thumping fiercely in my chest.

I was frozen to my spot as his lips slowly moved but I began to respond slowly. He licked my lower lip, building a sensation from deep within and making me release an unconscious groan before I also began to fully kiss him back. He chuckled at this.

I took him in, noting every curve and spot on his face until he pulled me closer, eyes still shut and I didn’t object. Instead, I also fluttered my eyes close. But my mind was in a jumbled mess. Why had he suddenly kissed me, and why were his lips still on mine right now?

His hand then went to my waist to secure me properly and the other hand on my cheek moved to the nape of my neck as he gently pushed my already neatly combed and curled hair to the left.

That was the last straw. He knew what he was doing. My senses became foggy. We kept going at it as our lips moved against the other, shutting the world out from our own world. I could no longer hear the song that was being played or any other thing for that matter.

All I heard was my heartbeat as I cautiously pushed my chest against his chiseled torso and he groaned in what I guessed was approval.

Then there was a sudden loss of contact. It was done skillfully. Rigidity encased my already stiff muscles as I slowly came back to my senses.

“Kara?” He placed his forehead on mine and pecked my nose, letting out an exhale.

“Hmnhh.” I groaned in my hazy state. I blinked twice.

“Kara, Bambina?” He spoke softly and my heart did a weird flutter.

His voice held a strange emotion. He softly caressed the spot on my side and I felt ease slowly flush through me as my whole body became warm but that didn’t do much in easing the nervousness that had clamped onto my shoulders. Instead, I held my breath to prepare for what was to come.

I mean, this was the young master we were talking about here. How would I relate with him after this?

I couldn’t believe I just kissed the young master— not that he hadn’t kiss me first though. Still, this was the same man I was supposed to do nothing but stay away from. The same one that glared day and night with his teeth always naturally clenched and his eyes naturally narrowed.

The best way out of this would be to pull out of his hold and run out of here if I didn’t want to die of mortification. I pulled myself out of his hold but he pulled me back against him so firmly that I let out a surprised gasp.

“Kara, listen to me… please.” He grounded. I came to a halt immediately, looking up at him as I felt tingles erupt over my body.

“Yes Sir?” I tried to answer firmly. Sir indeed. I’d just kissed you, Sir.
If I couldn’t run from my fear then the only option here was for me to face it like a strong woman even though I was more like a little girl compared to the manly physique before me.

“Look, what happened just no-” I gasped. Yes. I had heard girls saying it at college and I myself knew what was about to come. He would say it was a stupid mistake.

“I understand sir. You don’t have to say anything.” He heaved a sigh and I was shocked he wasn’t back to looking murderous right now. Well, his face was still hard but it wasn’t hard with the usual serious expression, compared to the glare I was used to.