Chapter 63

Wedding scene! Yikes.. It's finally here.

ARE YOU READY FOR IT?!

WELP, I'M NOT. HAHAHAHAHA

Stephano’s POV

*
           “What do you mean you still can’t find him?! His details were all imputed when he got arrested and you know how tight the security is in that prison!”

“Yes sir. But both him and the boy in the same ward escaped. Right now, there is no data recorded for him in that prison.” He explained stiffly. I heaved a sigh.

The hearing of Gonzalo’s case was in two month’s time and now that bastard managed to escape prison. We were supposed to have done this since three months ago but for some reasons, his lawyer said he needed to gather some details and then it was adjourned. And the worst part of it all was that, after searching every hole in Italy, Gonzalo was still nowhere to be found even after searching for over a month.

I had been suspicious about this since Kara’s finals and after her graduation. That was why I started going to her apartment every night, even transferring some of my clothes there since I started spending the night. I didn’t tell Adrian a thing but she was all too glad to always go over and spend the night with Diego before their exams were completed.

But suddenly, the informant Andre planted in Italian Government Criminal Institute, one of the toughest prisons with the most notorious criminals in Italy, was found dead one morning. Then after research, I found out that Gonzalo had been contacting someone from America so I decided to make a move when I get back from Paris after the proposal but when I got back, the other informant had suddenly evaporated.

We couldn’t trace his whereabouts and couldn’t tell if he was even safe or not. The possibility that he had been killed was fifty percent while the possibility that he had been bribed to get off the case and leave the country was also fifty percent.

Andre didn’t hear anything from him again and when I would make my findings, it was too late. He had suddenly disappeared without a trace.

“I’ll get back to you. I have something important to attend to now.” I told the agent swiftly. I would have to deal with this after my wedding. I didn’t want Kara getting involved in any of this and that could only successfully happen if I did not busy myself with that business and get distracted.

“Alright.”

I ended the call and my room door was opened immediately I picked my shirt on. I was still in only my boxer shorts and singlet.

“Boss.”

“Andre.” I replied and nodded in affirmation at his dressing. He was already dressed in blue tux with white rose tucked in the pocket. Along with Benito, Diego and Mark my cousin, Andre was also one of my groomsmen. Giuliano was my best man.

Even though my mom asked me to make Stefan one of the groom’s men, I stood against it. I didn’t want him anywhere close to her and the bastard loved taunting me since childhood because he somehow found out I liked Kara. He would often call Kara his wife and she would play catch me with him, running around the house and playing with him all day! Ever since then, let’s just say Stefan hasn’t been on my good people list.

“I met with agent Scott this morning and he gave me all the requested information. I also told him what you requested.”

“Tell me.” I confirmed for him to continue. My eyes clouded with blazing fury for a second and I tried to quench it and control myself.