Chapter 60

Click on the ⭐ button to show your supports and comment your thoughts ❤

Kara’s POV

*
          “Hey.”

“Hey back.” Stephano responded as he walked back in and came to take a seat beside me. I licked my lower lip and observed him from under my eyelids, reaching up to trace my fingertips over his one day old stubbles.

“Don’t shave your stubbles yet.” I murmured. I didn’t care anymore, especially when that person was King Stephano Alfonsi. He was manly enough and had anything one could possibly desire in a man.

“Why?” His eyes twinkled.

“I love you in it. It makes you look...” I licked my lower lip again, “sexy and rugged. Very hot. Shave it this noon but I want to caress it for now.”

“If my woman says I should keep my stubbles, then who am I to trim it off?” He raised a brow and held my hand. Placing a kiss on my fingertips, I heaved a contented sigh and looked down at the box before me. For some amazing reasons, I couldn’t bring myself to eat any of the doughnut in it as I kept staring at it.

He reached for it. “Let’s eat.”

“Stephano, no!” I squealed. Stretching out a hand, I made to grab the dough from him but he stretched his hand farther from me. “You can’t...what are you doing?”

“I’m eating it.” He said in a flat tone.

“Give it back.”

“It’s made for eating, baby and that’s what I’m about to do.”

I made a pout. “It’s my proposal doughnut.”

“But you took ten thousand pictures before I went out earlier on so you can look at those for the rest of our lives. I’ll make another one for you Kara, it’s not such a big deal.” He told me so bluntly like it was the most normal thing on earth. When he started munching on it with a grace I knew I did not possess, I got up and went to lie on the bed, deciding to leave it all for him.

“Oh come on. Let’s eat. You said you were hungry.” He groaned. He took so much effort to make it and here I was, acting like what he had called me earlier today in the elevator, a spoilt brat.

I glared at him but then shrugged. We would eat it anyway, if not it would get spoilt and I wouldn’t dare waste what he made out of so much love for me. I went back to sit by him and took the letter M, moaning when I took a bite. “This is so good.”

“Thanks baby.” He stared at me intently and took the question mark and bit a large part of it, chewing in an unladylike manner which I didn’t even care about.

“I never knew you could cook or make snacks.”

“I learnt it. Besides, there are many things you don’t know I can do.” He held me by the neck and softly grazed a hand down to my cleavage, smiling.

“We have the whole of our lives to learn.” I craned my neck a bit and gave him access to caress the side, loving how he was focused on the act as if it was a billion dollar contract he was going through. “And I’m willing to walk with you all the way.”

I took another large bite of the doughnut and smiled at him. There was no need to be shy around him. He had seen me eating several times and while I ate with grace on some occasions, I sometimes didn’t mind just digging into the food whenever I was hungry.

He leaned in and pecked me, caressing my upper lip with his tongue and eliciting a soft moan from me. “Thank you baby. The doughnut tastes better when it comes directly from your mouth.” He told me softly.