2: Be strong

Alina stepped on the entrance of her college, onslaught of students were already present there, the first thought rushed in her mind was that she was late today, she didn't over slept, actually restlessness hanged over her entire night like a dark cloud which neither rain, nor roar, just linger over her.

As she rambled in, the hasty atmosphere absorbed her, flingimg bags on their shoulders, tramping to their classes, chatting in the corner, banging lockers shut, a little quarrel here and there, everyone was busy in their own world, now they had stopped turning their head toward Alina, as she sloged pass them.

Her outfit doesn't bother them anymore, they feel better to ignore her, some eyed her presence, make a face manifesting that her presence disgust them. But Alina was thankful that they don't approach her anymore.

The first two months of college went like hell for her. Her locker was at last after the first turn. She glanced at her watch, and her hurried to get her books.

she stopped on her tracks when she was Damien marching toward her, as usual with his sly smirk and black hairs hanging from his forehead.

"Move" Alina said becoming irritated because she was getting late already and she doesn't want to hear Damien's smug lectures.

"How rude" Damien said,  "I was waiting for you"

Alina rolled her eyes and Damien's green orbs twinkled with amusement. Alina took a step forward on to go but Damien blocked her way.

"How was your night?" Damien asked causally.

"Better than yours." Alina retored moving on the other side to leave but Damien took a  stride and stopped her from going any further,  Alina frowned deeply,

what's the matter with him today.

Damien raised his hand and slowly brought it toward Alina's cheek.

"Don't" Alina hissed and moved back before any contact could be made.

"Always work, you will not burm if I touch you. Like this." He raised his finger and touched her arm quickly,

"Go wash your hands with acid, your hand are filthy than any gutter." Alina said and rushed to her locker, she opened it and took her books, when she closed the door, Damien was leaning against the locker wall.

He followed me.

"Same old blue, only you have guts to talk to me like this. The gut that I have broken somemany time but you manage to glue it again." He said and pushed himself off the locker when he saw Alina going away.

"Incredible isn't it. Must have crashed your mighty ego" Alina flinged her bag on her shoulder, not even glancing at the boy who was following her.

Alina's brows knitted into a light frown again, that was odd of Damien.

"But I have found a way to build it up back, bigger than before."

"Very light mood today, no cocky  snarling, no venomous threads, got hit by a truck or something."

"I would say that for you" Damien stopped and Alina trolled to her way.

"Enjoy your class" Damien yelled ftom behind, Alina glanced over her shoulder, to see that he wasn't following her anymore.

°•°•°•°

Alina was on her way but she couldn't stop the curiosity bubble raising in her, Damien never talk to her like this, he alway shout at her or gave her a smug lecture on how he is going to turn her life upside down.