chapter no 6: "Trust Allah"

ALINA'S POV:

four month ago:

"Okay!'... sorry....... I shall not do that again." Ali said between his uncontrollable laughter. " by the way, You should have seen your face..... It was priceless." he laughed at me again.

I crossed my arms on my chest.
"Very funny.. you just cracked the joke of the year, do you want me to give you an award for that?" I asked sarcastically, and rolled my eyes.

"Yes of course, my performance was award-winning, after all." He gave himself a pat on his back.

Hanna chuckles then laughs. I glared at her. "I am sorry.... it was too hilarious. I didn't know you would believe Ali." She giggled whilst I grew nasty glares at Ali and he was just smirking.

He always make me a laughingstock. I always end being a victim of his pranks.

"You were also evolved into this." I turned my gaze to Hanna. She just shrugged. I punched Ali harder on his shoulder. He pouted "Mana.... that hurts." He winced and glared at me. "That was supposed to hurt."

"But kain it was amazing. My super strong and best fighter is afraid to lose her family." Dad ruffled my hairs.

Mom, dad, Ali, Hannah all of them was sneering then they started laughing because they couldn't control anymore their laughter at their prankfull achievement, they all played a prank on me and I, like a fool, fall into it.

"I can't believe you guys you all played prank on me, you all were on this together.... I.. I am leaving. I hate you guys. I can't stay here anymore......" I run downstairs. Their laughter dropped off.

"Come back my little Princess. I know you don't mean it." Mom said while running after me. First they played stupid prank on me and now they want me to forget about it so easily.

Anger rouse in me."No, I mean every word. I can live without you all! I don't love you all! You all are the worst! The worst family ever" I yelled at her. I don't know what overtook me but I yell at them.

Ohh.... what did I just said. A sadness erupt on her face. Ali and dad stood behind with a face which indicates 'I said you to mind your language. '

Great. You mess everything again.

Dad shook his head in disappointment, yesterday he was teaching us about patience, that how much important it is in our religion. And look what I did, today I messed everything up again.

I gazed over my mom, she was hurt, she was trying her best to mask it, but tears well up in her eyes. She was always there for me, when I needed her, but now I couldn't even control my anger for her.

I am the worst.

I ran outside of house breeze blow my dirty blond hairs back, I wrapped my scarf around my head and continue running fast. Wind splashes on my face "I am sorry Ya Allah.... I am sorry. Rage took control over me. I couldn't control myself." Tears leaking my eyes. My heart aches from guilt.

While I was still running. "I can't bear the pain of losing my family. I just want... I want my family to love. I want love. I Wa-wanted...wanted to be loved..." I said between my sobs.

I sat on a wooden bench and put my head in my hands. "I can't lose them. Just a thought of it brought havoc on me." I was talking to my creator. I wouldn't stop my sobs and held my hands stronger, putting pressure on my face. I want everything to be reversed back, maybe I should have just laughed with them, or at least stayed quiet. But I...

Three cars passed by me along the road. The First car was slow and I gazed up, just to meet a pair of emerald eyes in it. For just a instant or for a jiffy moment I thought, those pair belonged to him. But it can't be.
Maybe it was my imagination.