34: keeping.

"Right under the jawline," the cotton easily bend, when Aleena traced lines with blue marker, "consisder these wires as muscles and nerves, with accurate pressure, press the right one, and your work is done" Aleena clasped her hands as she moved.

"These are the sensitive spots, like under the jaws, the curve behind the collarbone,... " Aleena hurried back to the table, rolling papers,

"Where are you going?" Damien turned his tension from the model to Aleena.

"it's enough for today, you practice, I will be leaving." She frantically pushed things in her bag. "Try it with your friends."

"Wait, Blue" the name was so familiar now, that it was an instinct for her to stop.

"What?" Paper clenched in thin fingers.

"Why are you leav --" he cleared his throat. "Don't, I want to talk
to you."

"Why," a chuckle with hint of base mock, "want to trick me again." She turned.

"When I haven't tricked." His smirk pricked under her skin, like his words were insect curling beneath her covers.

She thought, she was going crazy, everyone in her life had tricked her, now she had a thought that her fate was also playing a nasty trick.

"Yeah," she turned around, a shuffle in her tune, "I am just a fool." Sagged shoulders.

"No, you are not, " defensive, he was being defensive. "I never said that," perhaps he heard his words, that he went back on his usuals. "I am just too good at my job."

"Your job is to irritate me." She was being amused by Damien, and this was new.

"Always have been."Alina arched her lips, a small smile, she thought she had imagined but she saw a him lifting his lips too.

For the first time in eight months they shared something beautiful.

°•°•°•°•°

Winter rushed in like a rolling ball, grew heavier with every twist. Things were getting slow, but Alina with her froze fingers and floating skirts, moved like wind.

Writing articles, arguing with people, bearing abuse, she walked like she carried the weight of the college upon her shoulder.

"Muslim are the people living with you, they have accepted you, you should accept them too."

Words after words.

"Bullying is a crime, it is prohibited, if you don't stop, then you are a part of it." She fought with her might.

"To you is your religion, To me is mine." Islamic organisation Department was the word on the tip of every tongue.

"Rise together."

°•°•°•°•°•°

Days crumbled, but Damien didn't showed his existences in college, Alina took full advantage of it. She worked hard.

But in the cabin, Damien always had been waiting for her, they trained, planned with opposite motivations.

"He worked in Denmark for years" he chocked on air, blow out a breath and sling shoulders. "once in a riot he killed twenty people" inhale,  exhale  "--there were many murderous, with no record--" Damien was a pale like a ghost, a shadow danced over his features.

"Are you okay?" Alina saw him dissolving into nothing.

"Like you care." His edged behaviour made him look like a vulnerable animal.