chap no 18: Love demands trails

Assalamu alaikum.
If you find any mistake in hadithus, please do inform.

Enjoy..

Alina's pov:

I held my head low. I pulled my legs to my chest. I was sitting on a prayer mat. No thoughts, no hurt, no anger, no pain, everything was blank. I was deprived from all emotions.

The storm of anger and pain that had rouse a while before. It just vanished in the thin air after causing destruction. A disaster which will take time to recover.

Their was silence. Of course, it might be after all, I am all alone.

Don't you dare to think about that again.

I should apologise. I shouldn't have blurt out things, without thinking.

Now do you release of your mistake.
He gave you life, another chance, instead of being gratefull you grumbled. Blamed my lord for creating you!

Guilt flew through my veins mixed with a blood and poured out as warm liquid, which rolled down my cheeks.

Well, you have proven yourself as mistake though.

You ask why Allah have saved you?

Let me give you all the answer of your absurd questions.

He saved you for a reson.

The flashes of memories rushed back me and I remembered the youth lesson of Jumma. It was upon the topic of death.

The voice of Imam echoed in my mind.

A man said: "O Messenger of Allaah, which of the people is best?" He said: "The one who lives long and does good." He said: "Which of the people is worst?" He said: "The one who lives long and does evil." Narrated by Ahmad and al-Tirmidhi, 2330

And you still complain about saving you. Oh ungrateful Muslim open your eyes, for how long will you be blinded from truth.

Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "No one of you should wish for death or pray for it before it comes, for when one of you dies, his good deeds come to an end and for the believer a long life will not increase him in anything but good." Narrated by Muslim, 2682

When you will die there will be no other chance for you. No more forgiveness. And you don't know what await for you next about you still ask for death. Such a coward, you are.

A version narrated by al-Bukhaari says: "No one of you should wish for death. Either he is a doer of good and will do more, or he is a doer of evil but perhaps he may stop."

Your lord believe you, thrust you. Thus he gave you life, but you broke everything which was build so far.

: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Do not wish for death, for the terror that follows death is immense. It is a sign of blessing to live long and be guided by Allaah to repent." Narrated by Ahmad; classed as da'eef by al-Albaani in Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Da'eefah, 885.

Your Allah is guiding you but what is stopping you from following him. You don't know what will happen to you after death. Maybe you have to suffer more than you already are.

It was narrated that 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: It was said: "O Messenger of Allaah, So and so has died, and has found relief." The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) got angry and said: "Only the one who is forgiven finds relief." Narrated by Ahmad, 24192; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1710.

Are you sure that you are forgiven. Are you so confident that you will go to jannah.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "No one of you should wish for death because of some harm that has befallen him, but if he must do that then let him say: 'O Allaah, keep me alive so long as life is good for me, and cause me to die when death is good for me.'

I immediately did sajda. "I am sorry.... I-I am sorry. I am sorry for disobeying you, Ya Allah." Tears fell drop by drop to the prayer mat, and got absorbed.

The hadithus amd lesson which I learnt from Daily Muslim Youth Classes (DMYC) were echoing in my mind, making me more guilt upon my act.

"You have loved me all along. But I was too blinded by my grief that I couldn't notice it." I sobbed.

"Forgive me. I know you love me, 70 times more than my own mother. I seek forgiveness." My heart twisted at my fault.

You are never alone. Your Allah is always with you.

Allah (SWT) love Prophet Muhammed ( Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him). So Allah(SWT) gave him(PBUH) calamity. For that Allah(SWT) may test him(PBUH) in his calamity.

Allah(SWT) also gave calamity to his slave, to him he love. Allah(SWT) loves you. But you always complain.

Love is what you always want. Love is what he always gave.
But his ways are different.
Though the strongest love, demands the toughest trail.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Assalam-u-alikum!Readers.

Any thoughts about the chap?

any idea what will happen next?
Thank you so much for reading.

Note to cute readers:

Leave a comment. Vote if you want me to continue writing. And follow me if my imagination sounds good to you.

-V.A