chapter no 11: "I will make your life living hell."

Assalamu alaikum.
This chapter is dedicate to my cute invisible reader.
#AliaShahbaz
Thanks Alia.... you have been really supportive from the beginning...
😘😘

Enjoy chap...

~~~~~~~~~~

Alina's pov:

I walked toward my locker ignoring everyone's eyes at me. They all look at me like I am the most weirdest girl left in this earth. It's actually because of my hijab. I have never seen a hijabi over here, yet.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as someone pushed me to the locker. The locker hit my back harder than I expected. I opened my eyes and looked at 'Mr bad boy' as he slid his hand in his pocket. He had that same cocky smirk on his face.

I want nothing than to wipe out his smirk from his irk face. He often hit me with the locker I must have buries on my back.

"You are such a piece of dirt, don't you get it no one wants you in this college. So, why don't you get lost." Kyle yelled at me, he was standing behind Damon as Damon was in front.

"Leave this college, or we will make you leave." Alex said with a poker face.

"Let me get this straight to you blue. I am going easy on you bu-" Damon was about to continue but I cut him off.

"Easy on me!" I let out a small bitter chuckle. "Yeah! of course. You push me, insult me, threat me! When ever you want or where where you want." I blurted out

"But guess what, it doesn't effect , It doesn't even flinch me." My face was burning red due to anger, which I was holding in for such a long time.

"Get out of my way!" He was taken Back from my outburst.

When i tried to pass by him, as I said 'try'. He pinched me to the locker again. He got a hold of my wrist.

"What the hell did you said!" he punched me in my stomach. His jaw clenched, anger radiating from his voice.

I felt stinging pain raise in my stomach. I immediately clenched my stomach. My tears threatening to come out, but I refused to cry.
It's not because it hurt too much or something like that, it's nothing I can handle more than a small punch.

"You don't get it, do you?" He tightened his iron grip on my arm. His face was mere inches away from mine. He openly glared at me. If it was possible for him to burn me give his mere gaze, I would be roasted by now.

"Stop coming to college or I will make your life living hell." His voice was laced with anger as he threaten me.

"You can't make it more than it's already " I murmured more to myself, my eyes were fixed to the ground.

"Tomorrow," he said ignoring my comment "you are not going to come." He warned me.

He leaned more and I took few steps back wishing for the lockers to consume me. My skin was burning due to his touch but I was doing nothing. Maybe I am too broken to do anything

Do something dumbo. Protect yourself.

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to react anymore. Maybe I deserve the pain he gave me

No you don't. No one does. It was not your fault.

I should have died with them. I don't deserve to live.

No you do. You are left alive, so,
your Allah want you to live.

I don't know. I can't understand.

I was pulled out from my epilogue with my inner thoughts.

As I realized that Damon was so close to me his face was few inches away from me. As his cold emerald eyes were staring at me.

"Don't you know the meaning of personal space." I pushed him but he only moved a bit.

"This is your last day blue. So enjoy it as much you can, because tomorrow I will make sure that you will regret the day you met me." Cockiness dripped from his words.

"Try me." I said hiding the tiny fear which flooded in my mind along with his words. But I kept a small smirk playing on my lips.

"Okay... so then. See you tomorrow blue." he back of. His smirk grew wider as he was planning what to do with me tomorrow.

He began to walk away in his unique way. Something tells me that he was satisfied with this conversation.

"Don't say we didn't warn you." Kyle sneered. And Alex smirked.

The day went by in a blur.

●○●○●○●○●●○

"Ya Allah what I will do tomorrow. Give me strength Ya Allah. Help me. Ya Allah should I fight back." I said looking at my hands which rose to please my lord. And you to show to obedience to him and my religion.

Today after so many days I was not stuttering whole making prayer to Allah.

Maybe you are healing.

Maybe.

"I am too broken to fight back. I can't do this anymore. I can't feign anything anymore. I have been acting to be strong my whole life." Again as being my weak self a set of warm tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I just want love.... I-l just want someone to love me." I trembled on my words. "But I think... I-I will never get it now... N-now when everyone is g-gone." I sobbed between my words.

"I am all alone. I have no one. Ya Allah. Help me. Ya Allah guide me.
Please..."

I trailed off as I drifted to sleep on the cold floor of my room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Assalamu alaikum.
How are you all?

How was the chapter?, any thoughts for the next chapter?

Random question:

Which eye colour you Like?

I like dark green. Thus Damon have green orbs.

Note to cute readers:

Leave a comment. Vote if you want me to continue writing. And follow me if my imagination sounds good to you.

-V.A