chap 11: "a pleasant surprise"

john pov

hot tears streamed down his face as he cried "John stop!" on and on and on and on but I wouldn't, I stood there and smashed my foot into his head, me, an emotionless shell, screaming at myself to stop hurting him, screaming and yelling for it to stop. crimson red blood trickled down his long brown hair as he cried, shaking on the floor beneath me before I rose my foot once again, meeting his face in a violent fury. I've smashed that elegant smile I loved so dearly to a pulp, his small figure and kind eyes. he screams and yelps but no one is there to help him, I stand where I am, hurting him...but I can't stop, no matter how hard I scream. "John?" he screams "john" John!"

"BABE WAKE UP PLEASE"

the reality I had been in starts to fade into the distance, a slow trance, begging for me to follow it, life comes into focus, a lamp shining into my world as if clearing the darkness in my head, my glazed eyes tilting open, greeting the atmosphere around me. alexander entangled in a sea of covers, two firm hands I loved so dearly placed upon my shoulders as he held me, eyes wide with distress and fright, looking into mine with kindness.

a split second passed between us until he pulled me into an embrace, chest to chest, heart to heart under the covers. his shaky breaths fusing with mine as I calmed, the sensation of him, in general, was enough.

"jakie...are you alright?" he whispered under the covers

"y..yeah, just a bad dream... it's alright." I mumble, refusing to tell him the truth of what had happened, I couldn't, he wouldn't understand it...

he hums and softly puls out of our embrace returning back to his sleep, my body still shaking.

"don't stop...just a little longer?" I whimper, burning red cheeks, embarrassment joining the sea of emotions. 

the small man hummed and pulled me into his embrace, spooning me, resting his head on my shoulder, his gentle figure radiating into mine. I felt his chest rise and fall, felt the slow beat of his heart against my back, like a melody putting me to sleep like a baby, because soon it did.i fell into the soft sheets and their intoxicating Alex smell and was off like a light.

a soft pair of rosy lips kissed me on the cheek...wait, I forgot...MY BOYFRIENDS SOFT LIPS. we usually sleep in his bed now, it smells amazing and just being next to him, WHEN HE IS WEARING JUST BOXERS is enough to give me a heart attack I swear. we haven't done anything yet...but boy am I looking forward to that.i pulled my mind out of the gutter, opening my eyes to the sweet sight before me. the sun shined through the windows and the room lit up with love.

"morning jakie" he smiled, voice as sweet as sugar, I could get used to this.

"morning babe, what timme iss it??" I spoke tiredly, adjusting to the light in the room.

"its err, like 10 " he smiled, his beautiful cocoa eyes looking into mine from the other side of the bed. I hummed quietly in response, snuggling back into the covers without a second thought. my drowsy mind slipping back into the perfumed covers for a few more minutes. 

I opened my eyes back up again, I don't know how long it had been, but I was just enjoying the feeling, being next to Alex - wait...where is he?

shifting myself out of the treasured bed, I pulled myself to the floor, deciding its best to get dressed, if my boyfriend is already up then I wouldn't want to miss it. my tired eyes scanned the room for the clothes I had ripped off that night, looking across his room until they met a bundle of clothes that looked to be mine. a yellow graphic sweater and muddy jeans from that day.

after changing I headed to the bathroom, maybe somewhat eager to find out what Alex kept in there as my feet dragged across the carpet, eventually approaching the bathroom door. I set my sights on the doorknob and pressed into it.

placing my head around the door, I saw something that, let's just say, I didn't really expect to see today, but it was a pleasant surprise all the same.

hot water hitting tan skin through clear glass, every inch of his soft skin revealed to me in one image. his gentle hands roamed about his lustrous hair in a sensual fashion as the hot water hit his amazing body...and all the amazing...other parts. thankyou to whatever poor god gave me this opportunity because holy shit.  

I felt myself grow extremely flustered as I looked on, an almighty blush taking over my features completely as I squirmed on the spot, a whole zoo in my stomach, my breath was completely hitched. until the point where I could hear it...he could as wel-

"J-JOHN OH"

"shit lex I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just..."

he stared at me, covering himself the best he could, a look of lust taking over his perplexed features.

"You just what? jakie.." he said in a low growl, relaxing his hands.

"you look amazing lex... I couldn't stop myself." I purred back at him. my blush inching further - WOW IM DOING  CUTE BOYFRIEND THINGS WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND I CANT EVEN FLIRT-

"wait on the sofa baby"

I eagerly sat myself on the sofa, waiting for his return, glancing at myself in the mirror across the room, I looked a blushing mess.

(THERE WON'T BE SMUT GUYS JUST SOME HARD FLUFF CALM DOWN)

he finally came out, sauntering out of the door, his tan skin dripping and shiny, a simple white towel across his waist and nothing else as his hips swang over to me, the trembling lustful mess.

he leaned down to me, taking my face in his hands and trailing them over my neck, sending chills down my spine, his gentle hands took the route to my lips, placing his thumb over my bottom lip and trailing over it innocently, holding my gaze into his deep cocoa eyes as he did. his soft fingers trailed over my lips, putting me into a trance until they crept into my mouth, leading to me licking them helplessly. 

his whole body shifted suddenly, locking me under him, laying on top of me on the sofa, my hands either side of my head as he locked me into an intimate kiss, our lips smashing against each other sloppily, growing more passionate each second, I could feel his breath on my neck. my sensitive self let out a few moans during the kiss, I could feel that seductive smirk pass his features as I did, his hips ground into mine mercilessly. suddenly i could feel him biting my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which would be anything but denied. I felt his tongue enter my mouth, fighting for dominance as it explored every inch of my mouth, my own tongue gingerly exploring his, savoring the sweet taste.

he pulled away suddenly, smirking at my helpless moan as he did, practically begging him for more. he got off from me slowly, I didn't realize how much of his shower had rubbed off on me.

"lexxxx" I whimpered

"I have classes jakie, you'll be seeing me soon enough" he smiled sweetly, before walking back to his room to change, leaving me all hot and bothered.

the school had given me a few days to heal, so I had some time away from classes, the faculty is still working out the situation, which I am dreading, but hey ho, at least I miss some classes.

I sighed and went to get some coffee 

(HEY GUYS I HOPE IT WASNT TOO FLUFFY FOR YOU. ALSO, I HAVE SOME GREAT STUFF PLANNED FOR NEXT CHAPTER, it's NOT ANGSTY BUT IT HAS GOOD PLOT, JUST YOU WAIT! ALSO, WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO 300 PEOPLE NOW!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THE 20 OR SO PEOPLE WHO HAVE STUCK AROUND, it's GREAT THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS CRAP AND IM REALLY THANKFUL! SEE YOU TOMORROW!)