chap 22: the end

6 years later

The sun glowed on their white silk sheets, having positioned the window right at the front of  the king bed was a holy desision, made whole-heartedly by them both in less than a minuit. Their room had  to be the biggest in the house, embodying both their personalities in a messy fusion of decore. The two men lay side by side, alexander curled into Lauren's in a sweet slumber, sunlight warming their features as they slowly wake up.

The couple hummed round the kitchen, a wooden floor followed by a granite island which held a container of fruit sitting timidly beside a container of muffins.  Sunlight lit the room through stain glass windows placed between the surfaces/oven ect and upper  cabinets, sunlight had a warm glow throughout the kitchen, making everything brighter, happier and safer. Alexander had mastered making eggs, although his partner still watched cautiously as he grilled the bacon next to him. Humming happily to their favroute tune on the radio.

Gently hanged paintings of angelic turtles stood in elegant white frames as they hung on the walls. The two sat quietly on their sofa, appreciating store-bought sushi, whilst Brooklyn nine nine blasted on  their tv, it managed to perfectly compliment their general aesthetic.  On their walls was a rainbow flag, hung proudly above their TV, it had become common-place.

Scented candles burnt their way to the couple's noses as they sat in the dimply lit living room, same decore just the smokey smell of roasting beef overpowering their noses as they waited to prepare it properly for dinner. The two stayed closely in eachothers arms, Alex stroking Lauren's soft curls whilst John pushed himself tighter into his partners arms.  Alex looked down at him and softly said

"I cant wait to be married tomorrow"

HEY YALL THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE END. ITS HAPPY? SEE?? THIS IS ALL THE FLUFF U GET. jk BUT YAH!!! THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO READ THE WHOLE BOOK,I KNOW IM VERY INCONSISTENT. AND I HAVE ONE THING TO TELL YOU - THE PICTURES TAHT I PUT ALWAYS RELATE TO THE CHAPTER,THEY ARE NOT RANDOM.  THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS. IM HAPPY TO HAVE MADE YALL HAPPY. :) BYE!