Chapter 1: First Day of School

It was the first day of school and you got up and got ready. Since it was the first day you put a little more thought in your outfit.
You put on a light blue dress with a jean jacket and matching light blue flats. You combed your H/L H/C hair and put a blue glittery headband in your hair.
"You look amazing." Veronica.
"So do you." You said.
You two got to Riverdale High and a wave of anxiety got over you.
"Are you scared?" Veronica asked.
"Nope." You said lying.
"You totally are but you got it." Veronica said with a reassuring smile.
You got into the main office and Betty was already there.
"So I usually start off my tours with a little history in context. Riverdale High first opened its doors in 1941." Betty said.
"And hasn't been redecorated since then." Veronica stated.
"What's the social scene like here?" Veronica asked
"Veronica." You said trying to get her to stop with ridiculous questions.
"What F/N? I'm just trying to get the feel of this place." Veronica said with a hint of deviousness in her eyes.
"Whatever." You said with an eye roll.
"Friday night football games. Saturday night is movie night. You better get there early because we don't have reserved seating in Riverdale." A boy with dark brown hair said.
"Veronica and F/N Lodge meet Kevin Keller. He's.." Betty started.
"Gay." You and Veronica cut her off.
"Let's be best friends." Veronica said.
"Is it true what they about your dad?" Kevin asked.
"That he's the devil in human form?" You asked annoyed.
"We stand by our father." Veronica said.
"Does everyone know?" You asked crossing your arms.
Betty looked down and you sighed.
"Just great." You sighed.
"Wonderful. Ten minutes in and we are already popular in Riverdale High." Veronica said and started to walk away.
Betty gave Kevin a look and followed. You walked behind trying to catch up with your sister.
"Oh there's a back to school assembly and the semi formal dance this weekend." Betty said.
Veronica grabbed yours and Betty's arm.
"There's the hottie you were with last night. Is he your boyfriend?" Veronica asked.
"No. We are just friends." Betty said.
"No he's straight." Kevin said.
"In that case mine putting in a word?" Veronica asked.
"Actually to clarify, Betty and Archie aren't dating but they are endgame." Kevin said.
"Go Betty." You said and she smiled.
"You should ask him to the semi formal." Veronica said.
"She should but I heard it might be getting canceled." Kevin said.
"Why?" You asked curious.
"Because of what happened to Jason." Kevin said.
"But they are going to tell us at the assembly." Kevin said.
"Who's Jason and what happened to him?" Veronica asked.
Betty and Kevin gave us a look.
"Jason is a Blossom and he ended up dying this summer by drowning." Betty said.
"That's terrible." You and Veronica said.
Betty nodded and all of you went to the assembly but you got split up.