Chapter 45: Off You Go

It was time for you to go. You, Veronica, your parents, and Jughead and Archie and Betty were coming to see you off.
"F/N are coming?" Your Mom asked.
"I am." You said grabbing your suitcase and carry on.
You walked downstairs to see Jug waiting for you.
"Stunning as always." He said wide eyed.
"Mija are you excited?" Your Dad asked.
"Of course I am." You smiled.
"You better have fun in Italy." Veronica smiled.
All of you guys left and you saw Betty and Archie waiting outside the airport.
"F/N you are going to take over Italy I believe in you." Archie smiled.
"F/N I know we got off on the wrong foot in the beginning. But honestly I do feel a bond towards you and I hope you can forgive me because I was a real jerk. I really do hope you have fun time in Italy." Betty said.
"Thank you Betty and Archie it means the world to me that you are here." You said.

You looked at your parents and saw them crying. You ran over and hugged them both tightly.
"We're going to miss you so much." Your Mom said.
"I'm going to miss you guys too." You cried.
"Don't cry you'll be back soon." Your Dad said.
"Papá te voy a extrañar tanto que tengas cuidado con Verónica por mí." You said.
"I will." He said.

You turned to see your sister crying so hard.
"This is too much for me to do. I can't say goodbye to my sister." Veronica said.
You smiled at her and hugged her. "I'm going to miss you too. But this isn't a goodbye. This is a till I see you again."
"I'm going to call everyday." Veronica said.
"You better." You said.

The hardest goodbye was who you saved for last. The beanie boy that snuck into your heart. You turned and saw Jughead crying.
"F/N I love you so much. I know this is what's best for you. But this is still hard." Jughead cried.
"Forsythe Pendleton Jones III I will always love you. This is hard for me too. But just know I won't ever stop loving you. I will wait for you." You cried.
"You better because this is for you." Jughead said holding a rose gold ring with a f/c gem in the middle.
"This is a promise ring. A promise that we will wait for each other. A promise that you will always be my Diamond Girl and I'll always be your Beanie Boy. That no matter who we meet we will always find our way back to each other. A promise that can never be broken. F/N Lodge I love you so please accept this ring." Jughead said.
"Oh Jughead I accept it with all my heart." You cried and kissed him one last time and he slipped the ring on your finger.
"F/N it's time for you to go." Your Dad said.
You pulled away and looked at everyone with a sad look in your eyes.
"Off to new beginnings. Please don't forget me." You said.
Everyone was teary eyed as they waved to you. You waved one last time and started walking sobbing all the way through.
You stared at your ring. "I'll be back for you Jughead. I promise that."
You sat on the plane and stared longingly out the window. You sighed and looked at your phone seeing a picture of you and Jug you held your phone close to your heart remembering the final kiss you shared before you went to Italy. But as you looked at your ring you knew it wasn't the last and you were just on a vacation. You knew you would return to Riverdale and to him. You just had to survive some time in Italy.
.
.
.
.

Why hello everyone! This story is not over just yet. I have a special plan for this part. Just bare with me because it all interconnects I promise. Also that Spanish part I really hope my Spanish isn't failing me now because sometimes my Spanish is chapurreado but I speak Spanish English Russian and a bit of Arabic. I hope you all are enjoying this book. There's more coming soon.