Chapter 69: Heartfelt Goodbye

A few days passed and it was the day you were going to leave. But you couldn't bring yourself to tell Jughead yourself. You also didn't want to see him before you left because you were unsure if you could bring yourself to go on the plane.   It was the day of your leave and you decided to leave a goodbye note to Jughead.

To Jug
If you're reading this note I'm probably already gone and have left Riverdale. It was a hard decision to make but it had to be done for my safety, the family business, and for you and everyone else.  You know writing this note I don't know what to say besides I'm going to miss you so much.  Everything we have been through well let's just say it's been an interesting ride and I'm so grateful to have ever met you.  I hope I see you again in a better place.
                                          Yours truly F/N

You were wiping away your tears as you slipped the note under the door. With that you got into the car and you were driven to the airport while you were crying.  Eventually you got out and you saw Archie, Betty, Veronica and your parents. 
"I guess this a goodbye." Archie said. 
"Yeah it is. It's crazy." You said wiping tears.
"I'll protect Veronica for you. I'm going to miss you." Archie said giving you a hug.
"I'm going to miss you too." You said. 
You looked at Betty and even she was crying. "We may have gotten off on the wrong foot but I'm so glad we have met and I hope we meet again." Betty said giving you a hug.
"So do I." You said.  
You then walked over to your crying family and no words could express the pain you were all feeling.
"Our family being separated yet again." Your mom somberly said.
"I'm going to make you guys proud." You cried.
"You already have." Your Dad smiled giving you one last hug.
You waved goodbye to everyone one last time until you saw Jughead running towards you.
"F/N!" He screamed.
"Jug?!" You exclaimed confused. 
"F/N I read your note and I just had to say goodbye." He said tears streaming down his face.
"Well goodbye." You said wiping your tears. 
As you turned away he grabbed your hand and pulled you into an embrace.
"I love you F/N." Jughead said and as he said that you remembered that that was what he said that you forgot. 
"Oh Jug." You cried and he hugged you tighter. 
"I'll wait for you." He said. 
"I hope I see you again." You said and you walked away getting on the plane.