Chapter 58: Issues with Serpents and Business

You went back to the white wyrm you had an uneasy feeling about something something just wasn't right. You walked in right behind Jughead and you saw a girl sitting there.
"What's the snake charmer doing here?" Jughead asked astonished. "Dad?"
"No I brought her in to help us." Tall boy said.
"My my my look at this lovely girl." She said and walked over to you as if she was looking for a weakness.
"Is this your girlfriend?" She asked Jughead.
"No she isn't." He stated.
She looked and started touching your hair as you pulled away with Sweetpea wrapping his arm around you.
"No wonder she isn't with you Jughead and is with Sweetpea you aren't worthy enough to be with her. She smirked and sat down.

"I don't think you need her help." You said.
"You don't get a say in it you aren't even a Serpent. Jughead doesn't even get a say since he hurt one of our own kind." Tall boy said.
"That's what we were about to tell your Dad." Tall boy said to Jughead. "Show him."
The snake charmer showed her arm that a big chunk sliced off.
You were astonished at the sight.
"That used to be my Serpent tattoo until your son sliced a big chunk out of my arm and left me bleeding. But I'm still willing to help the Serpents. Tall boy showed me the eviction notices they're legit luckily I can think about 41 ways to stall the process and I'm talking years." The snake charmer said.
FP looking like he's at a dead end finally spoke. "What's your price Penny?"
"Blood for blood an eye for an eye. I want back in with the Serpents and I want him kicked out." Penny stated. "Oh yeah one last thing I want his tattoo carved off and I want to do it myself with a dirty knife."
You stared at her in disbelief. "You can't do that!"
"He did it to me it's only fair." Penny stated.
"Jughead probably had a good reason all you want is revenge and if you are such a good serpent you would never even think about attacking a fellow Serpent." You persisted.
"F/N's right it isn't a fair punishment." Toni piped up.
FP put his hand on his head and sighed.
"Jughead F/N go. We have things to discuss." FP instructed.
You nodded and walked out.
"Hey F/N wait!" Sweetpea called as you were walking out the door.
You turned around and Sweetpea kissed you. "I'm going to try and hold it down here. Get home safely and don't let anyone know you came back here." He said and hugged you tightly.
"Don't worry I'm good at being stealthy." You giggled.
Sweetpea stared in awe into your eyes and you stared back into his eyes.
"Break it up loverbirds." Jughead said. "It's gross and F/N needs to get back before Hiram notices."
You nodded and pecked Sweetpea and went back home sneaking safely back inside. Luckily you didn't get caught.
It was a new day and someone knocked on my door.
"Mija are you up?" Your Dad asked.
"Yes." You said with a morning voice.
"Would you like to go to a poker game today?" He asked. "I figured you would like that better than talking about Veronica's confirmation all night."
"I'd love to go." You smiled.
"Go get ready we're going to go tonight." He smiled.
You wore a red dress with matching heels and you walked in and saw Archie.
"Archie what are you doing here?" You asked perplexed.
"Im just here to serve drinks." He said and ran off.
You were sitting next to your Dad as everyone was playing poker.
As you laid out your deck of cards everyone laughed.
"Your daughter is amazing at this game she keeps taking all of our money." A man laughed.
"Yes she definitely takes after me with this game." Your Dad stated proudly.
Archie came over and poured drinks.
"What's your name Red?" A man asked.
"Archie Andrews." Archie replied.
"This is Lenny Kowalski." Your Dad said.
"They call me the butcher." A man joked.
"He's kidding kid no one calls him that." Another man said.
"Carl Martin." Your Dad introduced.
"This is Papa Poutine." Your Dad said.
"Hiram didn't your wife know a guy named Andrews?" Poutine asked.
"Yes she does." Dad replied.
"Fred Andrews is one of our business associates." Your Dad said.
You felt a bit uneasy but you didn't want to show it.
"Was that your decision or hers?" He asked.
"You're a bit nosey what is our business is our business. But of course it was my Dad's decision he's a great man." You lied.
Just then Pop came with poutine.
"I hope you enjoy it." Pop said.
"It looks amazing." You said to Pop and he smiled.
Poutine then spit out his food. "What is this?!"
"Those aren't cheese curds I ordered poutine this is vomit!"
"You own this dump!?" He yelled.
"No I own it." Your Dad replied.
"You can't just yell at Pop like that! He makes wonderful food! Your tastebuds just must be clogged with all the nasty food you eat." You hissed.
"Apologize." You said.
"Apologize for what?" He asked.
"For disrespecting Pop." You glared.
"I'm going to go out to get a little fresh air." He said and left.
"I'm sorry Pop if you excuse my guest's lack of social graces." Your Dad said.
You went into the bathroom and you overheard two men talking about how your Dad is soft and how he's getting sloppy with St Clair and how he's partnering with a man who messed with your mom and how you had a bad mouth on you but the spirit your Dad once had.
"You think he should be removed?" The man asked.
"Right after his other daughter's confirmation. We can take out F/N right with him so there's no chance the family will ever come back. Poutine replied.
Your breath hitched. Then you saw Archie who looked like he had seen a ghost.
"I wonder if he heard too." You thought.