Chapter 66: Tears

Jughead's POV
I was in shocked I looked and saw a man with a black hood.
"The BlackHood." I said in shocked. I shake my head and rush over to F/N. Her shirt was stained in blood and tears started flowing down my face. Suddenly rain started falling making it even harder to see.
"F/N please open your eyes." I beg crying. I pick her up and start rushing to the hospital.
"Stay with me please." I cry.
As I was running I see a motorcycle and it was my Dad.
"What in the world happened?!" My Dad asked looking at F/N.
"Please I'll answer that later we have to just get her to the hospital." I said.
"You have a lot of explaining to do." FP said and took her. As we drove to the hospital I kept an eye on her pulse and when we got there I rushed in.
"Help help!" I screamed drenched. Nurses and doctors rushed over and took her in to help her. Her H/C was a mess and she still hasn't opened her eyes. I was scared and I started pacing.
" I called her parents and they are coming over here but you need to tell me what happened. Did you do something to her out of anger?" My Dad asked with a solemn expression.
"What?! No! Of course not!" I yelled.
"Relax." He replied.
I breathe in trying to calm myself down. "It was the Blackhood."
"What?!" He asked shocked. "You saw him?"
"She was targeted he could have easily taken me out as well but didn't. But there is no doubt in my mind it was him and now F/N now she's." I said on the verge of tears.
"We don't know anything of her condition yet." My Dad said.
A couple minutes went by and then Hiram Lodge, Hermione Lodge, and Veronica rushed in. Veronica had makeup all over her face and so did Hermione and Hiram his face was stained with tears.
"Where is she? Where is my daughter?!" Hiram yelled anxious.
"They took her in to treat her." I said. Hiram looked at me and his eyes were filled with rage. He ran over to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.
"So help me Jughead if I find out it was you who hurt my daughter." Hiram threatened.
"Hiram it wasn't him it was the Blackhood." My Dad said defending me.
"The Blackhood? Are you serious?" Hermione asked.
"Yes I am I saw him I tried to get to her before he did anything but I just couldn't." I said.
"Oh F/N!" Veronica cried.
"It's going to be okay." Hermione comforted but she was still crying.
"Que Dios ayuda a mi hija." Hiram mumbled.
I stared at the floor not knowing what to say or do. But even though there were others around I felt like I was trapped in an eternal darkness.