nine

"Text me if there's a problem " Emma says in her British accent as she fix my jacket since I'm wearing a simple hoax shirt inside and a jacket over it with my ripped jeans and shoes on as I let my hair down.

"If Kendall bothers you then text me and I'm on my way" Ariana says so I just nodded at the both of them as I made my way outside.

Today is the meet up between Kendall and I plus our attorney. I started driving to a cafe near here since they decided to talk there cause it's not known and Kris knows the owner so no rumors will go around.

Once I walk towards the table I fixed my shirt inside, the attorney then saw me and asks me to sit down right next to Kendall and so I did.

"What do you want to order? " he asks politely so I mumbled a coffee which was said immediately to a waiter.

"So, we're here to talk about your divorce right? And how this'll work" he says and started mumbling some things that I don't want to here. Not because I don't want to break things up between Kendall and I but because, I'm not interested and it's boring. For a couple of minutes he started the introduction which is full of the word 'hard' which is basically him saying that every process will be hard for him which just simply means 'I need more money to do this'. My coffee arrived in after some minutes as I thanked the one who served it as I started taking a sip while Kendall's just eating some French toast and coffee while we're sitting next to each other. She never took a glimpse of me since I arrived and that's great... I think.

"Can you just make it shorter and clearer? " I asked then he stops and looks at me while I put my coffee down

"Well, we need to discuss it as clear as possible" I said as he looks down to his papers and back at me

"We need to discuss it one by one" he fights back saying it a little bossy than earlier. "If you don't want to have this meeting then you can just leave Kendall and I here" he says as he smirks at me. Okay? He's a douche.

"Can you have a respect on your client" Kendall says softly not wanting to start a fight and this attorney guy looks at Kendall and smiles as he mumbles a soft 'yes kendall'

I rolled my eyes and knocks the table to make him look at me "why do you call her by her name and you call me ma'am? You should do the same for the both of us " I said and I fucking saw how he roll his eyes before he looks back at me with a fake smile and he nodded.

I just shrug it off not wanting to best someone's ass this early. He started talking by just ignoring some of the words to make it 'shorter' and adding the fact that he's staring at Kendall and I can seriously feel how Kendall moves from her seat seeing that she's really uncomfortable.

I let it pass not wanting to save Kendall's ass when she just breaks me a couple of days ago. Kendall keeps switching position for just some minutes making me stand up.

"Excuse me, I'll just have a second with my wife" I said and I didn't know that it actually slips my mouth but I pulled Kendall even though she mumbles under her breath and keeps pulling her hand from me.

I let go of her hand once we're in the hallways to the restroom as I look at her and she just roll her eyes.

"What do you want? " she says with annoyance surrounding her voice "I'm not yet finish eating my French toast " she says

"And that guy is also not finish undressing you on his mind" I said seriously and she just stayed quiet for a moment before she fires back

"He's just looking at me for a fine atmosphere between the attorney and the client" she says making me scoff

"I don't think so, your body movements tells me the opposite " I said when some staff passed by us making us go quiet

"I'll tell your mom to look for another lawyer" I said once the staff's away.

"You keep letting our divorce get delayed" she says scratching her head, maybe cause she already wants this to end

"I'm just trying to protect you" I said as I fish my phone out of my pocket and calls Kris as I tell her everything. We stayed there for some more minutes when some guards of the Jenner/Kardashian went in to pull the guy out of the restaurant and that's our cue to go back to our seats while Kendall continues to eat.

"I'm sorry about that creepy ass attorney" Kris says as she took a seat right in front of us "and thank you Katherine for looking after Kendall " she says as I bop my head softly

"Okay so, for now I'm trying to go look for another attorney to deal with this but it'll probably be hard so I'm thinking, why don't we go for a vacation first like the day after tomorrow" Kris says smiling while Kendall's not even paying attention and she's just eating her food. "Go call Emma so she can join as well or anyone who wants to" Kris says chuckling softly so I nodded and grab my phone. I was about to say no but when she says call Emma then I'm safe cause I have my big sister.

"Emma" I said and received a faint hello from the other line "Kris is inviting us for a vacation the day after tomorrow, you're not busy right? " I asked immediately

"Well, I'm not so okay I'm going" she says as I smile widely and so does Kris

"Hey I'm gonna join as well" I heard Ariana's cute little voice making Kendall stop from eating her food while I look up to Kris and she nodded happily so I told Ariana to join as well.

"I'm leaving " Kendall says immediately going out of the restaurant not letting us talk or bid her goodbye

Guysss thanks you for reading my book and hope you're enjoying it. I'm making sure to double up the update once in a while. Please comment down below how you feel about the story or if you have any suggestions for the next chapters of the story. Thank you guys so much, I love you xx