twenty four

I felt a hand sliding on my waists making me open my eyes. I look down and saw an arm and I tilt my head a little bit more to see who's arm is it.

I smiled seeing the gorgeous brunette next to me who's still sleeping peacefully. Kendall and I grew a lot closer this past few weeks. If she's not in my apartment then I'm at hers. We're just watching some movies, talking about her work because there are no interesting things about mine but she kept bugging me about my work since she wanted to know about it too.

I grab my phone from the side table and kept scrolling through my social media when I felt Kendall move then she lift her head up to lay it on my arm

"Good morning " she says softly making me smile

"Good morning " I replied putting my phone down as I lift her arm up a bit so I can turn to face her. I smiled so did she while looking right into my eyes.

"What do you want for breakfast? " she asks making me chuckle and she immediately roll her eyes

"That's really not a great idea. I'll cook" I said sitting up and looking back at her

"Is my cooking really that bad? " I just laughed at her and shake my head while walking out of the room to prepare the breakfast. I started cooking some waffles and some sides. Once I'm done I went out to place the plates on the table infront of the couch so we can just eat there.

"Ken! " I called out while opening up the television and some news came up about the met gala which will be held a week from now. Kendall might be going alone or she'll be going with her friends or sisters since she haven't talked about it.

I watched the news which is just the preparation of it and the stars that will go. I look back up and kept waiting for Kendall. She walk out a couple minutes later with her phone on her hands and a frown on her face

"What's up?" I asked making her look back up at me

"I don't know what to wear for the met gala" she says making me smile

"You don't even put much of your effort in choosing what to wear " I said while she sit down right beside me

"And I want you to come with me" she said making me choke on my waffles

"What? "

"Calm down, we can come as friends if that's what you're worried about"

"Alright then" I said excited and quite nervous about it since I haven't been into the met gala and there's  a lot of people who'll be attending and who'll be watching which truly sucks.

Kendall and I just kept watching and eating at the same time as we exchange some conversation about random stuffs on the news and our thoughts about it.

I walk upstairs a couple of minutes later to charge my phone when I heard the door closes so I turn around seeing Kendall. She grab her towel and walk closer to me to charge her phone as well.

I was about to go and turn when Kendall did to so we end up being way too close to each other. Our face inches apart and I can feel her breath hitting my face. We both looked at each other's eyes and I can't help but to switch my eyes down on her lips which is so plump. She parted her lips making me look up at her eyes which is already on my lips as well so I slide my arm around her waist and pulled her closer smashing our lips together.

She put her arms around my neck as she pushes my head closer while we kiss each other passionately. I put my other hand on her cheek and bite her lip making her release a soft moan and her lips parted so I took the chance to explore her mouth with my tongue as our make out become heated and I'm not even complaining. I felt her hand on the hem of my shirt and when she was about to lift it up... Her phone rings.

We both pull out while she look at her phone seeing Kris ID in there.

"Go answer it" I said since I can sense that she's holding back. She just simply nodded and grab her phone as she walks a bit and started talking to Kris.

They were normally talking at first but Kendall didn't talk for like a minute before she started to talk again while stuttering which is very unusual, knowing Kendall she's a very confident person.

I let her talk with her mom as I sit on the side of the bed feeling my heart racing and my knees weak on what just happened. I just kissed Kendall, what the fuck.

I can't help but smile like a fool while staring into the distance. I brush my hair out of my face and stood up while still smiling.

Kendall walks back to me with a straight face on so I stopped smiling and looked at her seriously.

"What's up? " I asked looking worriedly at her as I put both of my hand on her shoulder so she can look at me and tell me what's with the talk with her mom

"Well I talked to mom.. " she says making me nod since I know that thing already so I just kept silent and let her speak

"She wanted us to come over tomorrow" she says with the same face from earlier which makes me confused. What's wrong with going to her mom's house? I mean sometimes she gets pissed off by the thought of going to their house and the drama of their family or sisters will just appear which she hated, but her face looks really different.

"We'll be having a meeting with the attorney for our divorce"

(Couple more chapters left, love lots xx)