ten

Third Person's POV

Katherine just arrived at the beach house Kris paid for as she enters the house with Emma on her side. She's wearing a white shorts, tank top with a flannel over it and flip flops for her feet. She started greeting everyone with hug and same goes for Kendall even if she's not comfortable with it but she needs to do it anyways.

They stayed on the living room for some minutes just talking about random stuffs when Ariana and her family arrived including her, Frankie and her mom Joan. Katherine immediately stand up to greet them all excitedly while Frankie starts telling Katherine how exhausted he is from the long drive making Katherine laugh.

"You guys, why don't we all settle down on your own rooms? " Kris says.

"I'll stay with you Kath! " Ariana immediately exclaims getting her bags

"No! " Kendall says in a bossy tone but she immediately felt embarrassed on how possessive she sounds like "I mean, we don't have to share rooms. We have enough" Kendall says softly leaning back on the couch

"I'll just stay with Katherine then, I'm her sister anyways " the small girl says with thick accent and everyone seems to agree.

They started putting all of their stuff on the room as they all change into a swim wear while putting some clothes over it so they'll just pull it off once they'll go for a swim. They started going out of the house and Katherine seems to be busy taking pictures of the beach with her camera.

"Aren't you going to swim yet? " Emma says standing next to Katherine when both Ariana and Kendall run towards where Katherine is.

"Later" Katherine simply says as she take another snap of the beach when she felt two people standing next to them so she turn her head seeing Ariana and Kendall.

"Kath, let's go swim" Ariana says as she started to undress leaving her black swim wear as she giggles and winks softly at Katherine as she started running to the water with Katherine's eyes following

"Yeah, let's go swim shall we? " Kendall says making the taller girl look at her. Kendall starts undressing herself sexily and there's no doubt that both girls have great body when Emma chuckles

"Oh my God, I should get some popcorn" she says laughing making Katherine chuckle.

"You go change Kat kat it'll be hotter in here" Emma says making her shake her head as she head inside while Emma settle herself down on the towel spread out at the sand as she sit in there waiting for the two girls reaction.

After some minutes Katherine walks out with a large shirt on and once she's near at the water she looks back at Emma and she immediately nod while smiling widely. Katherine pulls her shirt off while Ariana and Kendall's eyes are on the taller girl's body. Emma on the other side is laughing with the others. Katherine then throw her shirt on Emma's face as she laugh and started running to the water. She didn't even look at the girls who's looking at her and she just started swimming around.

Once Katherine disappeared under the water both Kendall and Ariana swim back to their family.

"Sister, keep your hands to yourself " Frankie says sexily while her mom is dying of laughter

"Your wife's damn hot" Kylie says winking at Kendall

"Shut up" she says and sits down beside her.

Once Katherine swim back to them Frankie stood up to asks her for a jet ski race so they did while the others swim till noon time. Katherine heads back towards Emma as she asks for her shirt and she immediately hand it over.

"Kris, I'll cook for our food " she says making the older lady nod her head while smiling

"She's a great cook" Emma says and keeps mumbling how great Katherine cooks while she left to prepare some food

Katherine grabs a robe before she even start cooking as she dried up her hair to put it up in a messy bun as she grab the ingredients and started cooking. She's already plating when she saw someone on her peripheral view so she looked up seeing Kendall making her way inside as she gave Katherine a slight smile making Katherine give a tight lip smile back.

"That smells good" she says making Katherine smile as she nod

"It's better eating it" she says making the other girl chuckle softly. Katherine always wanted them to be a little closer to each other without any intimate feeling but she really can't cause she just feels something more than a friendship

"Why'd you have so many foods? " Kendall asked looking at the table with loads of different foods.

"Well, I'm pretty sure your family doesn't want much fats so I prepared vegetable salad and some mixed fruits" Katherine says while pointing at the foods

"Then why'd you prepared so much more? " she asks pointing to the other delicious foods around the table

"Well, I like em all and I'm pretty sure Ariana or Frankie will eat em" she says smiling making Kendall shut her mouth when they started entering the dining room and started taking their sits.

"I feel like I will be scolded by Scooter after this but... Fuck it" Ariana says grabbing different kinds of what Y/N cooks while the Kardashian and Jenner's settle to the salad.

"Who wants more? Ariana, Frankie,Mama Joan?" Katherine asks giving some pasta to Ariana when she raises up her hand cutely making Kendall look at them who's being too cute to each other.

"Here"Kendall says making Katherine look back as she walk towards them and Kendall feels like her tummy is already full since she tried to eat different types of foods that Katherine prepared just to appreciate it all but 3 dishes and she feels like giving up already

"Umm, Kim might like it" Kendall pointed out her sister who's eating salad next to her

"Shut up Kenny, I don't want to be fat" she says and Kendall smiles embarrassedly but she wanted Katherine to pay her some attention so she just asked for a little pasta since she can't handle eating anymore

The lunch finished in no time while both Ariana and Frankie enjoyed everything Katherine prepared and that just moved her knowing that both of them appreciated what she prepared.

"Kendall, Katherine.. My friend find an attorney so you guys should talk to him once we get back there" Kris says and both of them just nods.

There's just something inside Katherine that makes her feel like this won't end up fine. She feels nervous and she don't know if it's the thought of them filling up a divorce or the attorney who'll work on it.