sixteen

A couple of days after that I knew that Kendall's trying to text someone over her phone yet she kept hiding it from me.

I don't know what it is but the aching in my heart keeps being there. The shivers running through my body that all I can do is to clench my fist. The emotions I'm trying to hold back so that I won't be mad or hurt Kendall's feelings by saying something to her.

This is what I'm afraid of, too much happiness can lead to so much sadness. I hate it but that's what happens anyways.

I am lying in my couch and I'm currently texting Kendall, she told me that she'll text me back later cause she'll be eating outside. I text her back asking if she's alone so that I can go to her apartment so that we can eat together but she immediately replied 'no' and that's she'll be joined by a friend. I don't want to be possessive cause we're just married in a paper.

I lay down on my couch for the whole 3 hours and I really have a feeling of jealousy inside of me. I don't want to over think that she's actually hanging out with him. I don't want to think about it.

I didn't even eat lunch cause I don't have an appetite. I stayed like that staring at the ceiling when I decided to open up the TV and just let it make some noise for the whole time. I then open up my phone and look over my social media when I got a text

Kylie: hey fav gurl

Katherine: well hello my fav jenner

Kylie: am I really your favorite Jenner? I doubt it

Katherine: I'm gonna think about it hahahaha

Kylie: shut up

Maybe my curiosity just kills me so damn well cause I can't handle but to text Kylie about it

Katherine: are you having some lunch with Kendall right now?

Kylie: no why?

Katherine: well she told me she'll be having lunch with someone

Kylie: let me ask the whole fam and her friends

After a couple of minutes she replied once again

Kylie: no one's with Kendall, but wait I'll ask her but because your my fav I won't tell her that you're the one who's asking

Katherine: thank you ky

Kylie: no prob, wait up

I put my phone down staring at the ceiling when I felt my phone vibrates a couple of minutes later

Kylie: she may not be with a friend since she's with Rakim

There goes the shivering feeling once again, I clenched my fist and hold back my emotions. I breath for a couple of minutes as I replied an 'okay, thank you' to Kylie before leaving my phone inside and walking towards the balcony.

The cold air hit my face once I walk outside. I put my bare hands on the cold railings sighing hardly as I close my eyes.

I don't know if crying really proves that someone is weak but... I think sometimes being way too strong just builds everything up to make you cry.

I let a few tears down and stood there for a couple of minutes before wiping it off. I stayed in there for as long as I can.

I walk inside and put on some hoodie, leggings, nikes and a baseball cap. I left my phone in my place as I walk outside and started running. I just needed to clear my mind off from all these shit. I don't know the reason on why she needed to hide this from me. We're not really a thing anyways.

I kept running till I felt the sun adjust lower than earlier. I looked at my wrist watch seeing it's already 4 in the afternoon so I started jogging back to my place.

I think it helps a lot that I run to clear my mind off. I walk inside the apartment seeing a tall brunette and a small woman beside her. When they heard the door shut they both turn their heads to look at me.

"I was texting you" Kendall says so I nodded

"I left my phone in here" I said putting my gaze away from her as I walk towards them to place a kiss on the top of Emma's head

"Why are you home so early? " I asked casually like Kendall wasn't talking to me

"My partner needs to leave early so I have the chance to leave the set as well" she says smiling so I nodded and smiled a bit towards her

"I'll just go to my room and change" I told Emma as I walk inside my room and started changing. I walked out wearing some shorts and shirt and saw them in the dining room with some take outs in front of them.

I grab a plate and started eating. Emma knew that something's up while Kendall's just talking too much about her new magazine and stuff.

She tried building a conversation between us and I tried to act as normal as possible while she did nothing and it seems like she really doesn't care if I'm not in the mood. I don't know if she's naive or she's just trying to not think about it.

"I'm finished" I said standing up and leaving my plate on the sink.

"I needed to do something and head off to bed afterwards. Goodnight" I said forcing a smile as I walk towards my room shutting my door and immediately crawl under my blanket letting my back hit the soft bed.

There's just two things that can happen.

It's either everything will be fine sooner or later or...

She'll choose to be happy with somebody else.

I hate to think that way but it's the truth. I can't be the luckiest woman in the world just because of a mistake without even having the feelings that the marriage should contain.