twenty eight

Third person's POV

A month passed after the met gala, Katherine haven't seen Ariana because of her upcoming tour while Kendall haven't met Rakim yet because he's too busy with something.

Katherine is currently on the same cliff Kendall went during Kelsey's death anniversary. But this time Katherine wasn't really sad nor happy about anything that's happening. She hated being distant from Kendall. She hated that the girl haven't even reached out after the last time. But it is also her fault that the brunette stopped.

She looked down on her wrist watch to see that it is already past noon which means she stayed at the cliff for almost 5 hours without eating lunch. She started gathering the blanket that she laid on the ground and her car keys. She head towards her car and put the blanket on the back as she went in to start the car. She was about to buckle her seat belt when her phone beeps so she looked down and saw that Kris sent her a text. Without even reading the content she started to get nervous knowing that Kris text her for just a couple of reasons and she doesn't like one of it.

She swiped it and read at it says
'Katherine, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that this marriage gave you. I'm also sorry for the misunderstanding that grew between you and Kendall and I know that it's becoming unhealthy and it will continue to become unhealthy if this won't stop. I know someone from the court office and she handle cases like this. I asked her to work on it and she said that it'll be done tomorrow morning. Thank you dear '

She put her phone down on the passenger seat as she stared at the distant for a couple more minutes.

Kendall was laying on her hotel bed when she received the same text from her mother. She doesn't know how to feel about the text. Part of her wanted this to not end since Katherine was one of the best thing that ever came into her life. Part of her wanted it to end since she knows that it is hard to fix something that is already ruined. She put her phone down and closed her eyes and breath out heavily.

She stood up from laying down and went out of the room to go to the kitchen and grab some water.

She tried to call Kylie to talk to her and ask for her thoughts about it but Kylie was probably busy since she's not answering her phone. Kourtney is probably busy on her children. Khloe's with friends and Kim will probably just tell her how dumb she is that she didn't even know what to do with her own problem so she just grab a jacket and put it on. Kendall grab her hotel keys as she walk towards the elevator down to the gym to just let loose.

"Kendall" someone says from her side but she continue to walk like she haven't heard anything since it is just probably a paps or anyone from the media that wants to bother her

"Kenny" the guy calls again and jump in front of her to block her way "that's really mean" he says

Kendall look up at him with wide eyes

"I'm really sorry" she says knowing that the guy was one of the producer of Victoria secrets

"it's alright, well I'm here to really go to you and good thing I saw you here" he smiles "by the way, Victoria secrets fashion show will be tomorrow and the hadid sisters will be there. And I think the show will be fun with you on it" he says

"You're asking me to go to the fashion show tomorrow? " she asked once again to clear it up making the guy nod

"You should've asked me earlier"

"I could've but i guess you don't need to get ready for it anyways " he says making me shake my head while smiling a bit "I'll expect you tomorrow, this one is a big deal Kendall. " he walks away leaving Kendall without any option

Katherine lay on the couch with Emma cooking at the kitchen for their dinner.

"Kath! Your phone is ringing " the English girl shouted from the kitchen making the other jump out of the couch to run towards the kitchen where she left her phone.

"What's up Ryan?" She says once she answered it

"Hey kiddo, so I had a call from a very big company" he paused making the girl furrow her brows at her own curiosity "and they offered me this big break but I am going to get married already and I don't have time yet so instead of saying yes.. I recommend you. "

"Annnndddd? " Katherine says in eagerness to hear what's next

"I gave them your portfolio and they look at it. It turns out they liked your portfolio than mine a lot more so they told me to tell you that you're up for an interview tomorrow morning. Take it or leave it. I'll text you the address cause I need to get going" he says and he didn't even bother to wait for her response as he already ended the call.

Katherine stayed like that for a good one minute before she put her phone down and smiles widely. She immediately attacked Emma with a big back hug making the other girl jump from her position since she's still cooking.

"You fucking scared me" she says making Katherine laugh

"I just got a call from Ryan, he gave my portfolio to a big company and they wanted an interview as early as tomorrow" she says making Emma squeal as well with the biggest smile on their faces.

Katherine then remembered something making her smile fall down.

"What's up? " Emma says looking back at her dish on the pan

"The divorce paper will be done tomorrow" Katherine says unsure of what to do

(The next chapter will be the last chapter you guys :) love you x)