ছয় 6 ছয় (UPDATED 12/17/2023)

It was 6 AM. Scott called Indie to see what her day looked like. She didn't answer her phone, so he drove the short distance to her loft. He knocked and when no one answered. Taking the spare key out of his pocket, he entered the small apartment. He saw that the coffee pot was on and there were two coffee cups sitting on the table. Indie didn't have any family or friends visiting or she would've told him. Where was she? He looked at the counter and saw her cell phone. No wonder she hadn't answered. The only place he figured she would be was at the studio.

Scott drove to the studio and what he saw stopped his heart. Indie walked out with a man who looked like he was from India. His hand was placed on her waist, yet she didn't move it. When they stopped beside a silver AMG G65 SUV, the man kissed her neck and then the back of her hand. Indie did not hit him or push him away.

She would never allow anyone to get close to her, but this guy was all over her and she did nothing. Scott was gripping the steering wheel as if he would break it if it were possible. Why the fuck was this guy all over his girl? He watched as the man opened the door for her and ushered her in the vehicle. He didn't even go to the other side to get in. He slid in right next to her.

The vehicle pulled away and he followed them. To his surprise, they weren't going back to the loft. The vehicle continued until they stopped at the Baccarat Hotel. Scott watched as the gentleman aided Indie by holding her hand. Again, he kissed her hand. He wrapped his hand around hers and walked into the hotel.

Scott punched the steering wheel repeatedly. What was the hell is going on? I was going to propose to her today. Scott screamed and began to cry. He waited too late. Instead of telling her how he felt, he never gained the courage to reveal his feelings. He could have should've told her. Now she was in one of the most expensive hotels in Manhattan. Oh my god. What am I going to do? He sat and cried frantically as he waited to see when she would leave.

মর্ম

Indie was in shock and awe as she walked into the suite occupied by Vijay. She had never even stepped foot in a suite like this. Scott was always taking her to different events, but she was never invited to someone's suite. Well, men had invited her up before, but she always turned them down. She wasn't that type of lady. Her family raised her right and she wouldn't disappoint them or herself by doing anything that might be considered disgraceful.

Even though she knew that there was something more to what was going on between her and Vijay, she was not going to give in to him that easy either. All this kissy ... kissy... touchy stuff was going to catch up to him. She never allowed any man to get that close. Honestly, it felt really good to be adored and appreciated, but she didn't want to set herself up.

"This is what I wanted to show you." Vijay handed her a catalog of artwork. It was all Indian art pieces. There were paintings, pieces of jewelry, sculptures, statues and other forms of art pieces in the catalog. Indie found the paintings of the gods and goddesses.

"Wait. I saw these when I was painting. It was as if I could see them in my mind but when I painted them, what I painted was like an interpretation." She looked at him in total bewilderment.

"Indie." He called her name.

"Yes?" She answered him.

"How would you feel about holding an art exhibition in India and a few other countries where Hinduism is prevalent?" Vijay's question was relaxed but she could tell that he was serious.

"I don't know. I've never imagined anything like this happening to me before." Her sincere reply spilled out. Indie was struck. Not only was this man supposedly her soulmate, now he wanted her to do an art exhibition in several countries. She couldn't afford anything like that. Without sponsors. That was unlikely to happen anytime soon.

"I know you are probably worried about who would finance such an ambitious effort. I don't want you to worry, I will finance the project. I will also draw up a standard contract to put your mind at ease about the finances and how much you would be paid for your time and effort. Do you have between 20 and 30 pieces already painted?" It seemed as if something switched on in him and now he was very professional in his conversation.

"Yes. I have more paintings than that. I have been painting for two years trying to get my own exhibition. I've sold some individual pieces and made really good money, but I always dreamed of my own exhibition." She smiled. The smile warmed his heart so much, that he had to force himself to stay focused.

"Well, your wish is my command. I will make a few calls today. I'll meet you at 3 PM and we can discuss the finer details. Do you have your passport?"

"Yes." She assured him.

"I will give you some information. I want you can to do some research on me, my family, and my company. Once you have completed your research, you will know and understand who I am and why this is so important to me." Vijay handed her a different card.

The first one he provided simply had his name and contact information on it. This card had his business information on it. When her eyes saw that he was his company's president, she had to keep her mouth from flying open. She looked up to see the smile on his face. That was the reason he was in a suit that cost as much as someone's yearly income per night. He looked at his watch and stood up.

"I need to take a quick shower and change. I would take you home first, but I have a meeting in a little while. I hope you won't mind waiting?" He questioned as he walked away.

When he came back into the room, he was wearing a slate gray suit. His 'disheveled straight out of the bed look' was replaced with jet-black wavy hair that was kind of shaggy. She could tell he was trying to impress her. The two previous times they ran into one another, his hair was combed back with a nice part and waved in a more business-type hairstyle.

As he walked into the room, he looked like a supermodel straight off the runway. The attraction was spontaneous. He was very handsome and very impressive. Their eyes met as she sized him up. As if he were waiting for an opportunity to be invited into her space, Vijay stopped right in front of her.

To her surprise, he got down on his knees in front of her. She was sitting with her legs crossed at the ankle. He slid his hand down the length of her leg. When she tried to say something, he placed one finger on her lips. Once his hand stopped at her knee, he gently nudged her legs apart. He moved closer to her and pulled her forward to sit at the edge of the sofa.

Vijay ran his hand along the inside of her thighs and captured her lips. As he kissed her, he tortured her with the promise that he would touch her secret place. She let out a sound that resembled purring. Vijay kissed her neck and eased down to her breast. He desperately wanted to see them.

He kissed her cleavage, but she stopped him from going any further. She felt that she was in danger as the hardness in slacks was pressed against her leg. She knew she wasn't ready for this. After kissing his forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, chin, and then his lips. Indie pushed him back and gathered her things. Standing at the door waiting patiently was her way of telling him she was ready to go.

মর্ম

Scott looked down at his watch to see it was now 8 AM. They had been in the hotel for nearly two hours. He knew Indie was a virgin. A man would rarely be so lucky to find a 26-year-old woman in New York or even in the US who was a virgin. Indie was a woman who was confident, so she never seemed to need anyone to validate her. She went out on a few dates and always came home angry because they were only trying to have sex with her. Most men would never believe that a girl as sexy as Indie had absolutely no experience in that area.

When Scott saw her walking out of the hotel in front of the man, he didn't see any change in her at all. He knew there must be something he was unaware of. He believed he'd know if she had sex with someone. Something would be different about her. Indie was still radiant and there was an aura of purity around her. He hoped and prayed she was still his.

মর্ম