বারো 12 বারো (UPDATED 12/17/2023)

On their last night in the US, they decided to stay in the suite. He ordered yummy traditional Bengali food. They enjoyed the meal as they watched movies. Indie fell asleep lying on Vijay's shoulder. Her hair was pulled back in a big puffy ball. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. All night he tried not to stare at her legs.

Studying her, he realized just how sensual she was. He didn't notice that she woke up and was looking up at him as he was fixated on her legs. With the touch of her on his face, Indie solicited a groan of need from him. Vijay looked into her eyes and he saw something there he had not seen before. It was as if he saw flames dancing in her eyes.

Her hair was long and soft. Taking her hair down, he was amazed at the length and thickness of it. Vijay smoothed her hair. His finger brushed her ear as it ran down from her ear to her neck. As he caressed her skin, she leaned into his touch. His finger slowly caressed her collarbone. Beautiful brown eyes watched his progress.

Indie smiled at him and leaned closer. He was lost in the satiny smooth texture. When his mouth made its way to her shoulder, he was unaware. Previously, she was guarded and wouldn't engage him in this type of intimacy. Vijay was lucky to occasionally get a kiss, but somehow, she was allowing him much much more. His lips eased down to her cleavage.

"Uhhhhhh," she gave him permission with a simple sound. Something changed. At first, she was standoffish and wouldn't allow him this level of closeness, but tonight, she pulled him closer. Vijay stood and reached for her hand. Indie accepted it and followed him to his bedroom.

They stood by the bed. His kisses were gentle. He didn't want to run her off, so he took his time. First, he removed his shirt. Then he removed hers. He kissed her neck and the places where the cup of her bra met her exposed skin. He wanted to see them. Indie reached behind herself and unfastened her bra. She allowed her big beautiful breast to gain their freedom. Vijay was shocked and amazed by the size of them. He kissed her and lost himself in the feeling of her hard nipples on his bare chest.

Nothing forewarned him of this amazing sight. How could he possibly know she would allow him to gaze upon such a beautiful vision? He pulled her closer and slid off the last of her clothing. The curves of her body enticed his mind and stole his breath. She stood before him completely nude. Vijay knew he should wait but he didn't possess the control or the discipline to deny himself this woman. He shed the last of his garments and pulled her onto the bed with him.

Vijay began his exploration of her body by kissing her breast. They were exquisite. Soft silky and formed perfectly. He imagined what it would be like to be a child and receive nourishment from something as perfect as her boobs. They were delicious to his tongue. He could not resist showing the twins his full attention. He kissed them and allowed his mouth and tongue to savor the taste of them.

Eyes traveling down her body became greedy with excitement. Vijay could not resist his urge to feel her wrapped snuggly around his manhood. He wrapped his lips around hers. The kiss was a distraction from his next action. With no control left, he claimed her as his own. Vijay understood her reluctance to go any further than a kiss. A gift only meant for him was his to claim. The secret that she hid from everyone was now revealed.

মর্ম

Indira Kalindi Gray was unlike any woman he had ever met. Vijay Maharaja Chaudhuri was a man who enjoyed many women from many different countries. One thing he had never experienced was what he experienced the night before he and Indie were scheduled to leave the US together. Indie was a virgin and she was giving herself to him. He always assumed that American women were fast and loose. Like many foreign men, he believed American women were experienced in bed. His thoughts and stereotypes were shattered.

"My sweet baby. Oh god, I will love you forever." Vijay made her a promise and he took what was only meant for him. He made love to her. He made her totally and completely his. Vijay took her virginity and promised to never hurt her. Indie gave him the most precious gift and he would honor that until his dying day.

Vijay woke up three times that night. He was greedy. Over and over again, he claimed what was his. He made love to her each time as if it were the first time. He was addicted to her body. He secretly hoped she would conceive. He knew his parents would never turn her away if she were carrying his child. He prayed to Shiva that Indie would quickly become filled with his child.

মর্ম

The plane descended, and her stomach was in her chest. Indie knew that Vijay would take her to meet his family. She was afraid of what might happen. He chartered a jet for her first visit to West Bengal. After arriving at the airport, there was a long wait since she had to go through the immigration department. Vijay was there with her during every part of the process. The airport was beautiful and modern. Even though it was crowded, she was excited to be a participant in this day.

Every painting was inspected. For some reason, there was some confusion about the paintings. Vijay had to convince the immigration authorities that Indie was the artist who created these paintings. He asked her to show them the sketch pad she was drawing on and they were amazed to see the African American woman's talent. They were honored to meet someone who had a talent for capturing the essence of their gods and goddesses. Quickly they worked to speed up the process. Everyone pleasantly greeted her to West Bengal, India.

Two Range Rovers were waiting as Vijay and Indie walked outside. The traffic in the city was crowded. People were everywhere. It was noisy, and the different scents collided with one another. They drove a long distance of about two hours north to a city called Kalyani. They pulled into a driveway that led up to a residence that resembled a palace. Vijay smiled as they drew closer to his home. He was excited to introduce Indie to his parents.

মর্ম