তেরো 13 তেরো (UPDATED 12/17/2023)

The house was a magnificent blend of warm colors. She walked inside and was amazed at the smell of flowers and spices permeating the air. Other heavenly scents assaulted her as she walked around the grounds. Indie was lost in this new world. There was an energy that called her name on the breeze. She felt the pull to walk around and become familiar with her surroundings.

"Come, let's go inside." Vijay grabbed her hand and escorted her into the house. He thought he would find his parents but one of the staff members informed him of their trip to Kolkata for a wedding. Vijay was advised that his parents would not return until late the next day. Vijay took Indie to her room. He sat in the room with her and asked how she felt.

"Everything is so new and amazing. I cannot believe I am in India. There are no words to truly describe how I feel." She was glowing. Looking at her adorable face and feeling her excitement sparked a fire in him. He could not resist her. Vijay walked over to the door and locked it. Once he was standing by the bed, he quickly relieved her of the sundress she was wearing. He shrugged off his clothing and lay her down on the bed.

Vijay began to explore the body of his woman. He was amazed by her with every glance. Her skin was the color of milk chocolate mixed with honey. She was a golden brown with the lightest hints of paprika red. He kissed the silky skin of her shoulder. Everything he saw and touched received a kiss. Impatience took over his body. He wrapped her legs around him and proceeded to make his prayer come true. With all the passion in his world, he made love to her.

Vijay wasn't aware at the time, but his strong desire for her to fill her with his child came true that night. They stayed in the room until early the next morning. He took her to the kitchen and warmed food for them to eat. Her skin had an ethereal glow. Somehow, he sensed his prayer had been answered.

"What's wrong?" She asked with an alluring smile on her face.

"Nothing. I was just touched by how beautiful you are." Indie blushed as she looked down and away from him. She wanted to kiss him, but she knew this was not the place for such displays of affection. Vijay sensed her hesitation and walked around to her as he kissed her forehead.

They finished their meal and he returned her to her room.

"I can't stay. If my parents come home, I don't want to disrespect them by being found in your room. They are very traditional. We will talk to them when they come in tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" He asked for her approval.

"I would never want to disrespect your parents. I will do whatever is right." Indie agreed with him immediately.

They said their goodnights and kissed briefly. Vijay explained that he would come to her in the morning. He planned to take her sightseeing. Indie kissed his lips one last time. As soon as she crawled into the bed, she was out.

That night, Indie came to the realization of why she was drawn to India. The second phase of her life was about to begin, and she would be used as a vessel to share a divine message. She would travel with her husband and as he re-enforced the Hindu religion and beliefs.

Betee. Everything ever created comes from the same source. How that is interpreted is left to those who seek enlightenment. You will enlighten those who desire something bigger than themselves. The argument of the source will continue for as long as there are those to argue. You must not argue. Learn and teach. Nothing more. Nothing less. You must look further behind you and further ahead of you. Look to the creation and look at the end of all things. There you will find your answers.

মর্ম

Indie dreamt of the most beautiful baby she had ever seen. She held him in her arms and he lay his head on her bosom and peered up at her with a smile on his face. His tiny hand reached out to her and placed one finger at the center of her forehead. Light swirled around in her irises as she saw different events in her life flash before her eyes.

Vijay and Indie held their son as they embraced each other. They examined their son and his eyes turned the color of the sky. Soon Vijay, Indie, and their child were sitting with their feet in the Yamuna River. The river seemed to speak to them. The trees spoke to them. All the animals and the fish spoke to them. They sat on the side of the river bank and were received as if they were royalty.

She saw her baby grow before her eyes. Tears were streaming from her eyes as watching the different phases of their lives. The tears she shed were tears of joy because she saw Vijay, her baby, and herself in every scene.

মর্ম

Many answers were revealed to her as she slept. Indie saw more in one night than she had seen in her 26 years. She fell asleep with many questions and woke up with many answers. Indie awoke from what seemed like a long night. Sitting on the bed, she wondered why she was chosen to live this life. Her mind battled the idea that she was next to her best friend for so long and he did not reveal his affections for her until Vijay appeared.

Indie was never the person to just jump and do anything. In order to survive in life, she had to be smart and make the right decisions. Even her vow of celibacy was to make sure that she wasn't devaluing herself and losing the morality she was taught from the time she was a child. Even though she previously had feelings for Scott, the way she felt about Vijay was deeper. It was as if she were saving herself just for him. When she looked into his eyes, she found serenity and tranquility. Even though they barely knew one another, she really loved him deeply.

Thoughts swirled around in her head. She got up and took a shower. Dressing in a light new green sundress and matching sandals, she pulled her reddish dark brown sun-kissed hair back and braided it into a long ponytail that hung just below her shoulders. Indie was now in a foreign land with a man with whom she was destined to spend her life. No anxiety. No doubt. No fear. A calm sense of understanding was embodied in her being.

After the answers were provided to her in her sleep, there was no doubt she would be fine. She walked out to the flowers she witnessed when she first arrived at Vijay's home. Indie sat down on the grass and prayed to God for strength and guidance. Two worlds were colliding in her mind and she needed a sense of peace.

Deep in her prayers, she didn't realize there was someone standing behind her. He stood by and watched her. Vijay sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her body. She leaned back into the comfort and security of his arms. They sat arms locked and were lost to all. They watched the sunrise and then prepared to go back into the house.

"What is going on here?" Vijay's father questioned them as they stood and faced his parents.

মর্ম