আট 8 আট (UPDATED 12/17/2023)

"Good afternoon Madeleine." He turned to her and greeted her once he realized she was in the room.

"Mr. Chaudhuri. It is my pleasure to visit with you today." She stumbled over herself in response to him.

"My girl has explained to me that you are interested in some of her drawings?" he questioned.

"Yes, I was actually considering these drawings for the project which you have commissioned. Indie just completed these and they are so astonishing they simply can't be described. They cannot be from this plain of understanding." She explained as she grabbed the portfolio and handed it to him. Vijay opened the portfolio. He took the pictures out and lined them side-by-side. His face turned white. He looked at Indie's face and squinted his eyes as if he needed to see her better.

Indie saw him search her face. As he squinted his eyes, she saw a light flash in them and he was going down. She jumped up and ran to catch him. Vijay was standing perfectly fine. He was holding the portfolio as if he had never opened it. Surprise registered on her face. A. voice whispered It is to come. As she was stood next to him, he opened the portfolio. She realized that she had witnessed a vision of what was coming.

"Madeleine, could I have another chair please."

"What do you need..."

"Madeleine, please." Came Indie's sharp response.

As soon as the chair was produced, Vijay lined up the pictures and looked at Indie with a face that was white as snow. He reached out to touch her.

"You drew these?" he asked as his hand touched hers. One hand was on a picture and one hand was on her. At the very instant of the connection between the drawings, Vijay and Indie, a light flashed before his eyes and he was out. Indie caught him and guided him to the chair. She could not breathe. She could not think. She tried to wake him up. No matter what she did, he was out.

Madeleine stood by watching them and was instantly floored. She saw complimentary emanations pulsating around Vijay and Indie. In all her years of mysticism and study of hidden powers, she had never witnessed anything so powerful. Instantly she knew they were reincarnated lovers. For something to reincarnate itself in pairs, there was significant meaning behind it. Tears were pouring down her face and she fell to her knees. How could she ever describe what she witnessed with her own two eyes? As if something guided Indie to act, she saved Vijay from falling to the floor. When nothing would revive him, she placed a tiny innocent kiss on his lips and he jumped up.

"Are you okay?" Indie cried out to him. Vijay looked at her and immediately regained his composure. He brought her to sit on his lap and soothed her. He promised that he was fine and that it probably had something to do with the fact that his work schedule had been really hectic. The one thing Vijay did not tell her was that he had been imparted with wisdom. The reason he passed out was that he had to visit the spirit realm.

মর্ম

Madeleine felt she could move in all directions at once. Here she was in her office witnessing one of the sexiest wealthiest bachelors in the world and his "Friend". They were spiritually glued to one another and were completely unaware of it. She knew if she shared this information with anyone, it would destroy her. Vijay Maharaja Chaudhuri would not forgive her if she divulged personal information.

"Mr. Chaudhuri are you okay," she asked to get a closer look at him.

"I'm fine. I just felt a little light-headed for a moment," he casually lied.

"I can grab you some coffee, juice, tea, or water?" Madeleine tried again.

"Fine, a glass of juice would be fine." He stated as he waved her away. Indie stood up and asked him to sit behind her desk. She assisted him as he settled into the high back chair. Madeleine handed her the juice and began to question Indie about the pictures again.

"So, I hate to be a bit of a bummer but where do we stand with the pictures?" She questioned impatiently.

"She can help you come up with something along the idea of these pictures, but these pictures are out." Stated the male voice with finality. Madeline and Indie looked at one another. The conversation regarding the drawings was over.

Since her client was in the office, they worked together to create the theme for each room and message communicated to those entering the room. Vijay instructed Indie to only draw images of villages and people going to the water, in the water or worshipping the gods and goddesses. He explained that the building was being designated an Eastern Indian Cultural Center. He also wanted paintings reflecting natural landscapes. Finally, he stated that he would like to see a mock-up of the Ganges River and its tributaries. Each room would be designed and decorated to highlight the paintings.

Madeleine was ecstatic with the outcome of the meeting. Conceptualizing and visualization were the greatest factors of interior design. Once the overall theme was decided, the rest was simple. Mr. Chaudhuri signed off on the work orders to enable the work to begin. She thanked both of them for everything and escorted the pair out as she and her secretary closed the office. Madeleine adored Indie.

She loved the fact that the younger woman brought so much energy and talent to be used at her disposal. The one thing she hated most about Indie was the fact that she was close to becoming an incredibly successful and wealthy woman. After what she witnessed, Vijay Maharaja Chaudhuri would not be single for long. Her competitive and jealous nature got the better of her as she thought to herself, That lucky little bitch!!!

মর্ম

They rode in silence. Indie was still in shock and so was Vijay. He had something very important to ask her and he wasn't sure how she would take it. When he passed out for a moment, he went to a place that was somehow familiar to him. He was sitting in front of a statue of Vishnu. The statue looked down at him, but he wasn't afraid. Its voice was soothing and enlightening.

Beta. You are blessed, and you are loved. Your life has a purpose that far exceeds what you have accomplished in the material world. It is time for you to live out your true purpose. A way is created to wake up your people. Now that your better half is present, you must fulfill your destiny. You have been blessed with much. It is your responsibility to be a blessing to nations. The day you decide to use your blessings for good, is the day you will change the course of things to come. Your helper is here. As she was created for you, you also were created for her. It is time.

Vijay understood the meaning behind this encounter. When he came back to the physical realm, he knew he must claim her for himself. The time to step up the process of taking Indira Kalindi Gray to India was now. They reached a café not too far from where his office was located. He asked the driver to stop and they went inside. Vijay made a stop before he visited with Indie at the interior designer's office. He was compelled to make a purchase and now he understood the meaning behind it.

মর্ম