•Epilogue 1•

William Moore & Cira Castello

A year later

»Cira Castello«

"We attended our three classes of the day soo...let's go." Anna says, pursing her lips as she appears next to my locker. She's rising up on her tippy toes excitement buzzing up inside off her.

"It's 11:00 already?" I ask, turning on my phone to check. Yup. I internally groan. I have to get my hair done, my makeup done, and manage to some how look presentable by 5:00 pm for photos.

"Yes! Aren't you excited." Anna gushes, grabbing hold of my arm. "I've been looking foreword for Senior prom for years."

"It's Prom." I laugh shaking my head, she's making it seem like we're going to some gala or something- When in reality it's just gonna be a bunch of girls in tacky bejeweled gowns, and heavy clown makeup.

"Smile, a little." Anna sighs as she slams my locker shut for me, and we start making our way out off school. Other girls are heading out too, preparing early for an entire day of pampering. "You're always so serious."

I roll my eyes, but try to relax. She's right. Today's supposed to be fun. I'm graduating soon, this is the last few months where I can be young and free. Happy. Before I have to start really thinking about the future.

So, Prom. Here I come.

...

»Will Moore«

"You look really handsome." My mom says as she adjusts my tie. She insisted on helping me get ready for prom. She's weird like that.

"Thanks." I murmur, as she looks me over with a sad smile.

"You're so grown up." She sniffles, her blue eyes red from holding back tears.

I pull her into a hug.

God I love my mom. She is completely under appreciated. She deserves the world. I mean she single handedly took it upon herself to make caring for my mental illnesses her number one job. She's supported me from day one, and I'm not sure where I would be right now without her. The person I was last year is extremely different from who I am now. I'm stronger, healthier, and happier than I've been in a long time. Of course I have my set backs, but who doesn't.

She pulls away first, smoothing out the front of my suit before shaking off her nerves and giving me her brightest smile.

"Oh I need to take soo many pictures off you."

Yay.

...

»Cira Castello«