•9•

Seokjin was avoiding him, Namjoon could feel it.

He was watching the candidates practice for the upcoming talent portion of the competition, the grand idea of it all coming from none other than the country's princess.

Another idea had also come to Geong Min's mind: making all the candidates participate in a group number together. So now the candidates spent most of the hours of the day rehearsing.

The King decided to come out of pure curiosity, also because he wanted to see Seokjin. He hated having to wait till night time to see him.

Perhaps there was some sort of magic to it? After the kiss last night, Namjoon felt the need to see Seokjin every minute of the day.

He had to admit that he had wanted to initiate last night's kiss himself, but had felt that it would've seen like he was abusing his power. He also had the doubt if Seokjin would like it.

So when Seokjin pressed his lip to his...he had more than willing to receive and give back. 

And when the pink haired male sighed against him, he lost it.

It had been an embarrassingly messy kiss. Not surprising though considering that Namjoon wasn't an experienced kisser. The one with Seokjin had been his first and despite the awkwardness of them trying to do it properly it had been everything he had wanted it to be.

Once they stopped to catch their breath, Seokjin had apologized and left running. Namjoon had thought it was cute, knowing the other must be shy about it.

Now, however, he was wondering if maybe Seokjin was regretting it?

He's been watching the candidates practice for about two hours now, yet Seokjin hasn't looked at him once. In fact, he was originally in a spot where he could closely observe the pink haired man, but Seokjin had moved to the other side of the studio.

He doesn't complain though. Geong Min had brought in a great choreographer, and the choreo for the show was rather fun to watch.

Even though he doesn't know much about dancing, he noticed a few candidates who were rather good at it, professionals even. Park Jimin is one, Jung Hoseok another. Both have very unique dance styles, one moved with strong, powerful moves, the other moved gracefully.

Geong Min was giddy about those two. She said she wanted to prepare a special performance featuring those two. "Something sexy", she had said.

His sister sure was something else.

She had even somehow managed to convince Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi to participate with a performance of their own.

Namjoon didn't understand why he agreed. He hadn't heard of a King entertaining his subjects since King Louis XIV of France back in the 1600s.

When the news got out, he had been expecting negative reactions. What he got was the complete opposite. The people were ecstatic to see the royal family perform.

He would have to pull something out of his sleeve for the performance, but all he could think about right now was of how Seokjin looked as if he would faint at any minute.

"I know we're doing this to eliminate some contestants," Yoongi says next to him as he watched them, "but at this rate isn't Namjoon's favorite going to be eliminated?"

What Yoongi meant was that Seokjin just wasn't at the same level as some of the others. It took him quite a while to learn the first few parts of the choreography and even more time to perform it at a decent level.

"Well at least he tries," Jungkook adds, trying to help. They've been at it for about six hours now and Seokjin has finally managed to memorize the whole choreography. "He's not as good as the others, but he's willing to try. I'm sure he'll get there eventually."