•39•

"Damn it," Yoongi hisses when he sees one of his men down. One of the soldiers that changed positions with him right before the gun was fired. He stopped dancing, the other soldiers freezing as well. He could hear someone in his ear pieces questioning what happened, why they stopped, the music having been too loud for any of them to hear the gunshot.

He turns to the soldier down. Shot right in the head, no movement left in him. And the whole time he sees the body he has some clueless bastard shouting at him through the earpiece. He yanks it off, tells his soldiers to get down as he sees the sparks of bullets hitting the stage. 

They scurry as he runs to the left of the stage. He was about to shout orders, telling everyone to move, to start evacuating—

The blast hit his ears before the stage started shaking. Before he could even register what happened, chunks of metal started falling from the sky.

Music no longer played through the speakers, instead the screams erupting from the crowd pierced his ears. Yoongi cursed as he ran.

They attacked while he had been distracted. Fuck. Whoever was doing this actually waited till he wasn't watching to fucking attack them. "Grab the candidates!" he barks to his soldiers.

He runs to a staff member, taking a walkie talkie from him and moving the dial to the appropriate frequency.

"General!" someone calls out to him. Song Joong ki. Thank god.

"Song, your men are in charge of the civilians!" he shouts. "Get everybody out!" He looks to the staff around him, dozens of people dressed in black frozen in place. "Everybody get fucking moving! Head for the exits, leave everything behind! Just get out!"

They drop their things and run. Yoongi stands amidst the chaos, calculating, planning his next move. 

First thing was first. 

He runs. Not towards an exit nor towards the dressing rooms, he runs towards the crumbling stage. He needed to identify where the members of the royal family were. Jungkook and Namjoon had to have been near the stage, since their performance was suppose to be right after Yoongi's. There should be other soldiers there so they could be escorted out fast.

But Geong Min, where the fuck was Geong Min?

He pushes himself through the debris, jumping from the stage and running towards the front of house.

The sound engineers were trapped as thirty five thousand people behind them struggled, pushing and shoving, to make it up the stairs and through the exits. Yoongi makes his way over to them.

 "Connect me to the princess's channel," the general orders.

They do their job, connecting one of the mics to the channel appropriately labelled. Yoongi grabs the mic and places the headset on. "Geong Min," he shouts into the mic. The princess had had on a lav mic, she could respond back if she was okay. "Geong Min, where the hell are you?"

He waits. He signals the engineers to leave. Their safety was more important than his. He stays behind, calling out to the princess till he hears the static fade.

"I'm okay," her voice comes though. Yoongi sighs in relief. "I'm out. Joong ki found me while evacuating."

Good. He could trust Joong Ki with the princess. "Don't leave his side, Geong Min. I'm going to look for—"

The ground rumbles again. Yoongi steadies himself, yanks his head up in time to see the smoke coming from behind the stage.

"Shit." He throws the headset off of him. That blast came from the waiting rooms. Wasting no time, his feet move.