•21•

It was several days later that Jackson had stormed into the waiting room with the silliest look on his face. His face look smug yet it was smugness that was horribly attempting to hide behind a wide grin.

He took a seat on the couch, well, more like threw himself on it and spread himself across it as if he were some sort of king.

"What's up with you?" Kim Jun-myeon asks curiously, turning away from the rest of the candidates who were also questioning the man's actions.

"Had my date with the king yesterday," he responds, humming to himself.

"So?" Jun-myeon presses on, "A lot of us have had our date with the king already."

"Yeah, but none of you got what I got?"

Jimin caught himself looking at Seokjin and wondering what could Jackson have possibily gotten, hoping it was nothing that would upset his friend.

"Hurry up and spill," Kim Mingyu says, walking over, several other doing the same and crowding around the couch.

"You'll see everything when the episode airs tonight, but since I can't keep you all waiting. Since you're all dying to know-"

"Get to the point, Jackson," BM ordered.

"Fine, fine." He sat up, leaning in as if to whisper some amazing secret. Everyone involuntarily leaned in to listen. "The King and I kissed."

From his spot, Jimin saw Seokjin freeze and grip his tea cup handle tightly, his fingers going white.

"No way," someone protested.

"Yes way," Jackson said. "It was super romantic."

Some of the candidates cooed, others looked furious, others seemed a bit suspicious and Jimin knew why. Everyone knew that the person that person that the king paid the most attention to was Seokjin, why would he suddenly kiss Jackson? Did they have a new candidate to keep their eyes on? Was someone else hiding the fact that the King also kissed them?

Had the King kissed anyone else? Jimin glanced at Jin, surely yes, but he was not one to ask.

"Whoa now, that's too personal," Jackson laughed when someone asked him if it had been an intimate kiss, he brushed his hair back and smirked, "No details needed. All you guys need to know is that I have now surpassed all of you. The crown is mine."

Jimin couldn't help to notice how Jackson expressed himself. The crown was his. Not once did he mention the King being his. It went to show his true intentions.

The others kept pressing Jackson on, asking for more details. The smug candidate wouldn't have it, saying that it was a sweet secret between him and the King.

It made Jimin feel sick and he could tell that it was bothering Seokjin as well. His friend's face was pale, he wasn't drinking his tea and he hadn't moved since the announcement.

There was a certain level of sentiments that Seokjin was feeling. It took him a while to identify the feeling. He knew he was jealous, that was evident, he always got jealous when it came to Namjoon. But this new feeling, yeah, he had never felt it before. 

Rage, absolute rage.

He stood from his seat, excusing himself from the room, washing his cup before leaving. Jimin watched him go, debating whether or not to follow him.

Seokjin walked out too fast for anyone to be able to follow him. 

Oh yeah, he was angry.

A kiss, really? The absolute nerve of him. Curse Namjoon if such a thing was true. Was he really forgetting about him so easily? Was he just playing along with the whole act? Did he enjoy the kiss? Did he ever really enjoy the kisses they shared between them?