A/N: Your Thoughts?

TL;DR  AT THE BOTTOM

So...I don't like publishing big author's notes so to makeup for it, you guys will get FOUR chapters today. First, one that's published with this note, and then a few that are published later today.

Anyway, I just felt this was important because I'm unsure if the short chapters are still working for you guys. Would you guys rather I publish a chapter double the length every two days, or just keep up with the short chapters daily? Just let me know.

Then I also was wondering how you guys were feeling about how I was writing the OCs in particular? As in, do you like Lance, Christen, Margot, Fiona, and especially Charlotte herself? Whatever your opinion, I would love to hear it.

I also have just one more thing that I know I'm going to have to address in the future, especially as the story progresses. I think everyone knows what I'm vaguely referencing. I don't think it would be appropriate to talk about that just yet. At least until it becomes clear that it's even a possibility in the story. Once that happens though...I'll probably publish another note where I explain that the answer is probably no. If anything changes regarding...that...I'll let you know. Also, if you don't know what I'm talking about...just ignore that whole paragraph.

Seperately, are you guys enjoying the story anyway? I know there has been some slight fluff, and not as much about Connor and Charlotte, but I thought it would be best to build up to that. Plus, I don't want to make Lance and his family like super minor characters who have no background. I want them to have story too, especially with what I have planned to do with them in the story.

With that said, this story won't just end after Jericho. There will still be plot after the game ends, and as far as I have planned, it will revolve a lot more around Charlotte and Connor.

Finally...the big stuff. Thank you guys so much for staying active and always commenting, voting, and reading. With me publishing a super long author's note and everything, I wanted to thank you guys. I know I do like...every chapter. But you guys deserve it. I mean...I've never had a story this popular. It's crazy, and it's all thanks to you guys.

Like:

@kkdefa (I couldn't stop singing Carmen San Diego the whole time I wrote the chapter)
@squishyfluffy (thanks for voting on the chapters! I super appreciate it!)
@plooperz (super big thank you for voting!)
@laylagirl10 (commenting, voting, all of it! Thanks so much)
@TheRealFriendZone (thank you so much for commenting and voting!)

So with that, if you read all the way through this, I'll leave you with a vaguely foreshadowing quote.

"Thank you...for letting me know you."

--Andrea Elk

Tl;dr: You get four chapters today because I can't stop talking. Do you guys like the schedule and chapter length? Do you like the OCs? Do you even fuckin like the story at all? Eh, well, this story is going to keep going anyway. Past the end of the game, even. Anyway, thank you guys so much!