Adorable (Carlos)

Adorable -Carlos One Shot

"So what do you want to do now my sweetheart?" Carlos cooed, resting his head in his hands, dreamily smiling at you.

You lightly giggled, resting your hands in your lap. "Carlos, you're very sweet," you began. "But we don't always have to do what I want. A relationship is two people."

"Well, yeah. But I just wanna make you happy," he reasoned, sitting up. "You are happy, right?" He quickly asked, worry on his face.

"I would be happier if we did somethings that you liked." You replied, grabbing his hand. You smiled at him, hoping that you could learn a little bit more about him.

You and Carlos had just begun to date. He was definitely the sweetest guy you had ever met and was totally winning you over. The only problem was that you didn't even know what he liked, besides corndogs. You guys were constantly doing whatever you wanted.

"Why? You're so much more entertaining. Plus, I like learning about what you like." He grinned, swinging his arm across his body and leaning close to you.

"I wanna learn what you like, Carlos," you argued. "All I know about you is that you like corndogs and wearing a helmet." You explained, tapping the black helmet on his head.

"Alright, fine. We'll do what I like for the day," He agreed, standing up. "Shall we?" He teased, holding his hand out to you.

"I'd be happy to." You giggled, taking his warm hand in yours.

"First stop, the lobby!" He shouted, racing out of the apartment. He was still tightly holding your hand, pulling you through the Palm Woods. You rushed past people, who either glared and cursed under their breath or smiled and shook their heads at you two.

You had moved to the Palm Woods a few months ago. In the time you've been here, you've met plenty of people who all had crazy stories about the boys. But the one that took you by complete surprise was that Carlos had never had a girlfriend.

Well, that was until he made the first move on you. You completely swooned, immediately falling for the short, adorable singer. He was nothing like the previous boyfriends you had.

"One of my favorite things are cannonballs." He grinned, dragging you towards the pool.

"Carlos, we're in our street clothes. Shouldn't we put on swimsuits or something?" You laughed, watching him kick off his tennis shoes.

"Swimming in your clothes is so much more fun," he replied, walking backwards to get a running start. "Watch this." He declared, rubbing his hands together. "Cannonball!" He shouted, running and jumping into the pool.

You flinched as the cold water splashed you. Most people screamed, annoyed with Carlos' splashing. You opened your (E/C) eyes, watching him swim upwards. He wiped his hands down his face, trying to remove the water. "Woo-hoo!" He shouted, raising his fists in excitement.

He grinned, looking at you. "Come on, (Y/N)! Jump in. The water feels amazing!" He exclaimed, somehow able to ignore all of the rude comments people were throwing at him.

What the heck?

You kicked off your sandals and jumped into the pool with a small squeal. You emerged from the water, throwing back your (H/C) locks over your shoulder. "Oh, my gosh. Carlos, this is freezing!" You laughed, hugging your arms over your body.

"I know. I just wanted you to get in the water." He shrugged, a smug smirk on his adorable face.

You playfully glared at him. When he turned around, you quickly splashed water at his back. He let out a little scream, startled by the cold water. You laughed as he whipped around, a fun environment growing around you two. "Oh, so you wanna play that game, huh?" He asked, tilting his head at you.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You smirked.

Before you could react, Carlos splashed your face with the pool water. Suddenly, you two were in a huge splashing contest. You two were laughing and having so much fun that you didn't even notice everyone else leaving.

xxx

"Next stop, the Palm Woods Park." Carlos stated, pulling you towards the exit. You both were still soaked from the pool, but you didn't mind. It was hot outside so you would dry quickly. Plus, you were with Carlos. You always felt happy around him.

"What are we going to do at the park?" You asked, slightly swinging your arms.

"Well, usually the guys and I play hockey," he briefly explained. "But today, I actually found enough money on Kendall's floor for me to buy us a delicious smoothie."

"You aren't going to pay him back, are you?" You lightly laughed as you stood in line.

"Nope." Carlos grinned, giving his head a slight shake.

Once Carlos had paid for your smoothies, you took a seat on one of the outdoor benches. You were both sitting in a peaceful silence, both watching the people. Gently, his hand found yours and gave it a small squeeze.

You looked at him, your eyes meeting his brown ones. "Now, I know you and the guys are very close, but when did you guys meet?" You asked.

"I met the guys at peewee hockey practice," Carlos happily sighed, remembering the happy memory. "James and Kendall were already friends, Logan still had to use a ice skating trainer, and I constantly plowed into him."

"Gee, such a nice friend." You teased, gently bumping Carlos' shoulder.

"One day, James and Kendall hid the ice skating trainer so Logan would have to skate without it. I decided that it would be hilarious to skate circles around him. Soon, James and Kendall joined in. Before we knew it, Logan got super mad and was somehow able to take on all three of us," he explained, a smile wide on his face. "When my face hit that hard ice, I knew I had found my best friends. Later that day, we all went to Kendall's house for snacks and the rest is history."

"You guys sure are crazy," you lightly laughed, shaking your head at Carlos. "So, why the helmet?"

"Oh, this protects me from any possible attack from the guys. Plus, it's super stylish." He shrugged. You laughed, leaning against him.

"It is very adorable. Just like you." You cooed. You saw his cheeks tint red as he flustered over what to say. You placed a soft kiss on his cheek then cuddled against him again with your hands intertwined on his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~