Dad?

~*~ Your POV
You walk back to the middle of the store to find all the Guardians back and you gaped at all the items they were holding, Jack doing the same as he caught up with you.

   Sandy was holding on to as many pillows and blankets as possible, Tooth was carrying a bunch of dental supplies, Bunny was already digging into the dozens of bags of carrots he was holding, and North had a bunch of cookie batter.

    You sighed and took a cart, chuckling.

   "Alright put everything into the cart so I can pay for them," you stated. You just stared helplessly as they all piled their stuff into the cart, filling it to the brim, on the verge of falling out as it was so stuffed.

   There goes my wallet, You thought. You counted the costs in your head over and over again at how much this was going to cost you, but you proceeded anyway. You got nothing better to do, and your house was payed for.. but still..

    So.

   Much.

  Stuff.

    You blinked and heading over to one of the checking aisles and started piling everything onto the platform. The cashier just stared at you, confused on why you needed all these specific items and so much of it.

   "Thanks Y/N!" Tooth squealed,

   "Yeah, thanks mate. I really needed those carrots! I have to get them for carrot juice!" Meanwhile you were just trying to keep your eyes open as you continuously yawned.

    "I wonder what types of decorations those are.. the elves will love it!" North complimented and instead put a bunch of chocolate bars in the cart. There must've been a vein on my forehead popping out because it was annoying the heck out of me as they continued filling up the cart.

   "Why'd you get so much North?" Bunny asked. He laughed, "Easter is much more important than Christmas and you know that, so why bother with decorations?"

   North frowned, "No Bunny. Christmas is very important and more important than Easter!!"

   Pretty soon Bunny and North's ere arguing over their holidays and Tooth's as just loudly chatting with her fairies about working with the teeth in different parts of the world, Sandy was sleeping, and Jack was just messing around with his ice powers.

    Finally you had enough of the arguing and turned to the guardians.

  "Guys, I'm tired," You said quietly, and everyone immediately shut up, "We literally only came for the cookie batter and now I'm paying over $400 for all of this," you yawned.

   They just looked at you and then quietly apologised and mumbled. A few flares between Bunny and North and it was all quiet again. You turned back to the Cashier, who stared at you.

  "Sorry?" The cashier asked. Your eyes widened,

   "Sorry, I wasn't talking to you! It's the middle of the night and Im just so tired.. I must be going crazy.." You apologized.

    The cashier just nodded and chuckled, "I get it. Totally understand,"

    The cashier soon got everything scanned and you stared at the cost on the screen as it got finished.

   "So your total is out to be $427. Paying with debit or credit tonig-" the cashier started but you just shoved your card into his hands,

   "Just scan it." You plead, "And please don't tell me it's declined," the Guardians just stared in confusion at what you were doing.

    The cashier scanned the card and a few seconds later a beep was sounded. He smiled, "You're in luck. It's all good,"

    You smiled tiredly, "Thank you."

    You then bagged all the items into the cart and left the store, the Guardians following. As soon as we got outside the Guardians started talking again, and You just yawned.

    "Aren't you guys tired?" You asked them.

    Sandy nodded but the others shook their heads,

    "We don't really sleep. Well, we can,but we don't." Bunny explained.

     You only nodded and shook your head slowly,

    "You okay, there?" Tooth asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

    I looked up at her slowly, "I don't.. I'm just tired.."

    I felt so sluggish and tired. The Guardians looked worried.

   "You weren't tired when we came here," North insisted.

    "Yeah," Jack agreed, "Snowflake, are you alright? You don't look good,"

   You ignored his question as your mind started whirling, "What's going on? Why are you guys so blurry?" You asked slowly. You tried to walk but you collapsed. The Guardians panicked and Jack caught you in his arms just in time and felt your forehead,

    "She's burning up!" He stated.

    You stared into Jack's worried gaze and slowly looked passed them and asked very slowly,

    "Sandy, why is your sand black?"

   Almost immediately the Guardian's eyes widened and got in fighting positions, except Jack, who still held you as you couldn't get up from how weak you were.

   A very tall man stood in front of everyone.

   "Pitch!" North bellowed.

   "I'm back, Guardians.." The man said, a smirk on his face. That voice! That voice.. you tried to look and you could recognize him clearly. The black hair, the tall suture, everything..

  The man looked at you and his eyes widened,

  "Y/N?." The man asked in disbelief. Your heart leaped, and before you closed your eyes into unconsciousness, a word escaped your lips that left the Guardians speechless.

   "Dad..?"