And so it Begins

~*~ Your POV
  You sat on the other side of the couch, Jamie curled up on the other. Jack, in the meantime, was outside calling the Guardians with one of North's summoning Globes. You couldn't stop thinking about what just happened with Jack. Your mind whirled with racing thoughts as you replayed the scene over and over again in the back of your mind. All this time that you've had feelings for him and he liked you too! How stupid you felt! He really liked you! The Jack Frost liked you!

   You mentally slapped yourself and sighed, pulling yourself together. As much as a dream it was, t would never come true. You were human and Jack was an immortal spirit. You were going to die and Jack was going to stay a teenager. Forever.

   "Y/n?" You heard Jamie. "Where'd you go?"

You glanced at the door, "I just went outside for a moment, Jamie. You should go back to bed, it's late."

He shook his head, "I woke up before you left," he admitted, "And I heard Jack's voice! Is he here?"

You hesitated your nod and he smiled, his face lit up with joy. "Where is he?!"

"He's outside summoning the Guardians," You explained. He was silent and looked at the ground.

"I guess this whole Pitch thing is really dangerous.." he mumbled.

You nodded but smiled at him with joy, "Dont be down, Kid! That's what Pitch wants! Let's be positive about this, Kay?" You asked, ruffling his hair. He laughed and nodded, responding with an 'okay'. He got up from the couch as you did the same.

   You opened the door and walked outside with Jamie to see the Guardians formed in a group, mumbling quietly among one another.

   You cleared your throat politely, and they all turned to you. You looked over them all with an awkward smile, and your eyes landed on Jack. Your eyes wondered on him for a moment before flicking them back at the others. The Guardians smiled at your presence.

"Jack!!" Jamie exclaimed. He ran up to Jack and hugged him tight. Jack let out an 'umph' expression at the force of the hug, resulting in chuckling. You shifted your gaze back to the Guardians as Jack and Jamie talked.

   "Y/n!" Tooth exclaimed. She flew up to you and hugged you tight, "I'm glad you're okay,"

   You smiled back and North picked you up and squeezed you until your lungs ran out of air.

  "Can't. Breathe." You stated and he let you down with a smile. Bunny just smirked at you, Sandy smiled sweetly and waved, and Jack was grinning, leaning on his staff.

   "Sorry 'bout the whole argument earlier, mate.." Bunny confessed. "We didn't mean for it to get out of hand,"

   You waved it off, "Pfft. Come on guys it's fine. We all have our brawls every now and then. Most of it's my fault, anyway." You looked around, "I'm guessing the fight isn't over?"

A growl of thunder rumbling in the distance gave you your answer.

"Now's the time to go inside Jamie, it's dangerous, Pitch is here.." you stated to Jamie. He frowned at you,

"No way!" He protested, "I fought last time, and I'm doing it again!"

"Jamie..-" you trailed off and sighed. You stared for a moment before sighing again, "Fine.. just don't go near him!"

Jamie smiled and nodded, a determined look on his face. You smirked at him and chuckled before the shadows shifted around you and the Guardians.

The Guardians got in fighting positions, you in a stance as well as the shadows formed into the all-too familiar figure known as Pitch Black.

"And so it begins." You mumbled, your heart throbbing as you faced your once-called father.