I'm Here

Before you read the chapter below I found another meme that I must write out because I thought it was hilarious
Bunny: 🎶 Making my way downtown, walking fast. 🎶
  Jack: *Waving* Hey Bunny!
Bunny: Walking faster.

  I thought it was really funny. No? Okay.. enjoy the chapter 😂

  ~*~ Your POV
  Black sand swirled around you and your eyes widened. Soon a shadow formed into Pitch, and you  found yourself trembling in fear. What was wrong with you?!

   "I thought that might happened," he said quietly.

   "What do you want?" You demanded. The shivers running up and down your back and your fearful look didn't help.

Pitch sighed, "I knew you would run away.."

"You don't know anything!" I yelled.

"You don't deserve the Guardians," he said, making you hesitate your breathing, before the shaking returned. He continued, "You ran away because they didn't want you, Y/n.. they didn't want to deal with your problems, so you ran away so it would be better.."

  I didn't answer as he chuckled, "Join me, Y/n. You don't have to run away from me," he took a step forward, making you scatter back.

  "don't take a step toward me!" You screeched, and he stopped. You weren't armed with anything to defend yourself with.

   "Y/n, we can rule together!" He reasoned. He then held out a hand to you, "We can try to be the family we never were.."

   You froze. What? You shuddered at his insistent look, and something told you to stay alert no matter what. You tried to escape his gaze, but you couldn't, afraid of what would happen if you did. Your breathing sped up.

  "How do I know you're not lying?" You growled.

  He chuckled, "I would never lie, Y/n. That's the only thing I do right.."

  You stared at his stretched out hand. You overlooked the situation, and your heart raced faster than ever before. A certain darkness emanated from him.

  Your voice shook as you spoke,

  "I will never join you. You've ruined my life, framed the Guardians, killed Sandy, destroyed Easter, broke my heart, and now you want me to join you?"

  When he didn't say anything you frowned more," Have you lost your mind?!" You screamed, "Because if that's the case I can help you find it!!"

  Pitch glared your way, "If that's the way you want it.. The Guardians cast you out and when I offer you a way out, you decline." He defended.

  "I'd rather be cast out then step foot anywhere near you again!" You spat. Tears formed.

  Pitch said quietly, "You'll regret this decision, Y/n.."

You shook your head, "No, I won't."

He scoffed, "You disgrace!" He yelled. Your heart seemed like it was about to leap out of your chest as black sand swirled around you.

You yelped and backed up as far as you could, only bumping into a tree. The black sand got closer and all you could hear was Pitch's evil laugh ring through the trees. You let out a piercing scream.

"You will join me, Y/n. You will realize soon enough." Pitch cooed.

You just screamed at him in fear as you saw flashes of your mother play through your mind, and of the guardians, of Jack, of Jamie..

"No!" You screamed. Tears streamed down your face in fear as you thought you were about to die.

He laughed once more before the black sand disintegrated into nothing and he vanished.

He was gone.

You were panting as your breathing trembled. Your eyes were wide as the tears still flowed down your face. Your knees buckled down and you collapsed to the ground as you cried.

"Y/n!!" You heard. You lifted your shaking body to see Jack. He seemed as if he was running because he was panting, his eyes wide. He stood a little far away from you.

You let out a high-pitched noise that you weren't sure what it was yourself, and you stood up shakily. You then sprinted as fast as you could toward him and he ran as well. The tears flew as you ran and slammed into Jack in a tight hug, almost knocking him down.

You cried into his chest as he ran his fingers through your hair, "I'm here, snowflake.. I'm here," He soothed.

"I'm sorry, Jack," you cried. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," your voice shook and trembled greatly, sobbing your heart out to him. You weren't sure why, either.

You kept apologizing over and over again, your breathing rigid. "I'm sorry.." you said once more, your voice cracking down into crying.

"It's not your fault, Y/n. You're okay, I'm here now.."

Your breathing seemed to slow as you cried into him, listening to the vibrations of his voice in his chest,

"I'm here.."