Mistletoe

~*~ Your POV
You rushed through the Workshop, checking over the checklist North gave you. It's been a few months since you were resurrected, and in those months, you've gained some believers, starting with Jamie and Sophie, and then their friends. You've also became best friends with Tooth, who was happy to have another girl in the group. You decided to go barefoot, like Jack. It was better. Shoes were a bugger to you.

    You and Bunny were like siblings- pranking Jack all the time and making fun of him. He called you 'Shiela' which was apparently an Australian nickname which you grew fond of very quickly. Sandy was just adorable as always, always sleeping.

   Before the battles with Pitch, the Guardians would never be together. Occasionally they'd see each other, by ever since the last battle with what happened, they've all became closer. They'd all hang out at the Pole, and you all gather for holidays and there's not a day where they aren't there. You're family.

    You and Dingle were also buds, he would sit on your shoulder and would help you with preparations all the time. You were the Guardian of Truth, and a Spirit of Fall, so it only made sense to have your own place.

  You lived in the forest of Burgess. You had a big, beautiful Oak Tree, the biggest of the forest. Animals resides there also, squirrels burring into the knots of the oak wood, and birds building nests in the branches.

  Although you lived in the Oak Tree, the inside was much better. It was a lot like the Pole, it had a 'home' feeling, and you copied North's cinnamon pine cone scent. Even though you lived there, you still went to the Pole every day, and would even stay the night sometimes, you had your own room.

   It was your second home, and you gladly helped North with presents for children and helping around the shop. You all celebrated Thanksgiving together, and now Christmas was right around the corner. Which mean- The Workshop was in chaos. Yetis and elves scurried around with toys, and the Sleigh was stocked.

    Everyone was here; Bunny, who was warming his huge feet by the fire. Tooth, who was chatting with her fairies and Sandy. North was stomping around, checking with Yetis and making sure everything was intact for tonight. We were having a big Christmas dinner together. And Jack.. well. He was being a nuisance.

"Would you look at that?" Jack said as he floated beside you, looking up at the doorway you two passed under. He pointed up as you gave him a look, "Mistletoe. You know what that means."

"Not right now, Jack," you said, busily checking over the list of preparations North had given you. Christmas was just days away, and you couldn't focus with Jack constantly flirting with you. You were lying if you said you didn't appreciate the attention, though. But you had to make sure everything was perfect for tonight.

"Hey, Y/N," Jack said, lounging in the air above you as you checked over the toys one more time. "If snowflakes were kisses I'd send you a blizzard."

  "That's nice," you said as snowflakes fell around you. You knew playing hard to get was driving Jack crazy and you loved it. North, Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy were all equally amused by him following you around trying to get your attention.

"What's an angel like you doing down here when you should be at the top of the tree?" Jack asked you as you checked on the elves' cookie baking progress in the kitchen.

  "Making sure North's cookies aren't burnt again," you replied. You hid your grin as you walked away, knowing that Jack was getting more and more frustrated as he tried to figure you out.

Finally North decided to help Jack out, plucking the list of chores away from you and scooping you up in his arms.

"What are you doing, North?" you asked, laughing at his jolly grin.

"Someone very special has asked for you for Christmas," North said as he carried you, and you soon saw Jack at the end of the hallway.

   "But he's on the Naughty List!" You whined, but laughed along. North chuckled,

   "Bah! It's fine!"

North set you on your feet when you got to Jack, who grinned at you and looked above you.

"Would you look at that?" he said. "It's that mistletoe again."

"We just keep coming back to it," you said, and finally kissed him. "Merry Christmas, Jack." You smiled. He grinned back.

  "Merry Christmas Y/N."

You smiled as you stared into his sparkling blue eyes,

"Just think.. of how we met," you chuckled. He chuckled back and kissed you,

"All because North needed Cookie Batter.."

North laughed loudly, "See? I told you my belly was right!"

You just smiled and looked at them,

"Merry Christmas, guys.."

*
*
*

End.

   So that's the end! I hope you enjoyed the book, for those of you kept following along! Also, thanks so much! We made it to 400 reads!! Love you guys!