EXPLANATION

Okay okay. I have a problem.

First off, Hulu added BTR so now I'm binge watching/listening to my childhood so I'm a little obsessed at the moment. It'll probably pass soon so if this never gets updated, you've been warned.

Second of all, I'm almost at the limit for my SVU scene book so I don't want to start a scene and not get to finish it so that book is officially done. Imma go complete it after I publish this.

So yeah, that's why I started this. It would be WAYYYY simpler if I could take a video of this and use it on here, but Wattpad doesn't have that option so you're stuck with these.

IM TRYING TO HELP EVERYONE RELIVE THEIR CHILDHOOD OKAY?!

(If there's any scenes you want added, just tell me. Otherwise I'm gunna use what I thought was funny.)

OKAY! SO NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHY I CREATED THIS, HERES WHATS ALL IN THIS MESS OF A BOOK!

Alright, so in this book I have a mix of short stories, one shots, and pictures of my favorite scenes from the tv show.

Now, when you see (Short Story) in the title, that means it'll probably be a short story involving all of the guys on some crazy adventure I thought of randomly.

When you see one of the guys' names, for example: (Carlos) that means that it's a reader X character one shot. If you aren't entirely sure what that means, it's basically a one shot when you put yourself in it. (Y/N) =your name, (H/C) =hair color, (E/C) =eye color, (Y/NN) =your nickname, etc. You get the point? And if you don't wanna put yourself in that situation, sometimes I just imagine it as another character but ANYWAYS!

When you see the season and episode, for example: S1 E4 that means that I'm doing Season 1 Episode 4. If you see PT1 after it, that means Part 1, and so on.

Hope this all makes sense and makes it easier to read this book! Please enjoy and don't be afraid to leave a comment or a vote! I love reading your comments, even if they're just heart eyes (😍) or an angry face (😡). They all mean a lot to me so I'd feel great hearing your opinions! Thanks!