Cure for Death

Neither brother nor Hiemdal knew how they should act on their way to Asgard with the goddess. Thor still confused about having a sister kept glancing at her, only to find his two siblings conversing silently.

Hiemdal looks far to Midgard, looking at the brothers friends. Now passed out on the metal table constantly shifting forms, faces and bodies. One second having almond shaped eyes, that are electric blue with deep brown hair. Then next second a blonde with big wide green/brown eyes that have flecks of gold in them. She morphs into each and every one of the people in the room, startling them in turns. Not many are able to see themselves on a table in pain.

How many times has this woman been on Deaths row, despite her name and her practical inability to die? Days of many killings and torturous memories have been laid into the past, days in a oil vat, days strapped onto a table with needles injecting her with fluids.

As they arrive on Asgard Hiemdal takes lead, Hela who is still conversing with Loki right behind him and Thor bringing up the rear.

Many eyes appear in windows and doors, the oldest of some houses shooing the children and teens back into the houses away from view. No one knows why the royals and All Seer have brought this killer here, but they know they must have a very big need for her if they did.

As the four reach the castle Hela stops and laughs. "It's been a long time, and yet, nothing has changed." Her voice makes it sound as if something is about to, like something bad is about to happen. "Now, let's go get that cure."
"Sister do we not have to make it first?"
"Not exactly. You'll understand later my dear brother."

As she walks in front of the other three down into the vault and to a solid wall the brothers watch her and speak "if she is about to raise an army of the dead we better hope the guards don't come down here."
"Whys that brother?"
"Because if they do she will raise her pet. Fenris."
"Oh." Thor had heard story's of Fenris for much of his life, the wolf who was to swallow the god of summer Frey on doomsday, because he no longer had his sword. Now wielded by a boy that calls him Jack apparently.

Bruce finally finds something that will at least help with the pain, and make sure she stays dormant as to not quicken her cells absorption of the poison. She was still unconscious but she always had at least two people beside her at all times, not including the doctors and nurses.

Aly and Peter spent hours talking and trying to keep each other calm, the day slowed down around nine in the afternoon when Peter phoned Aunt May and said he was going to stay the night. After spinning a hammock made out of non-stick webbing he and Aly layer up near the roof.

Steve and James had just left the infirmary when they entered the common room, not noticing the two teens laying just below the ceiling. "Buck, do you think she's gonna be okay?" This caught Aly's attention making her shift just enough so that she can look over the edge of he makeshift bed.
"No idea Punk. She better be though, Aly needs her mom. And if Silv stays stuck in there, in her head, I don't know what she might find again."
"Where is Aly?"
"My room last time I saw her. But it has been awhile. Nat still with Silv you think?"
"Yah probably. Think the others are going to be able to find the Wryd cure?"
"I don't know Punk."

They stay seated and don't bother too speak further, letting their minds wander. Peter knows what 'Wryd' means but when Aly looks at him obviously questioning what Steve had said he shakes his head. There is no Cure for Fate.

He holds her, letting her shake in his arms trying not to let her know he made her father and Steve aware of their presence by shooting a web randomly and praying that it doesn't break anything.

When the web hit the table with a thud mere inches from a pair of feet both men looked up, one while holding a glock in front of him.

As soon as they realize what has happened- the teens hearing them talk- they make themselves sparse, hoping that Aly hasn't started putting the pieces together as to what her mother is going through.