IED

An unknown girl runs throughout the BHHS campus, breathing hard. A few unrealistic jumps suggest she is a supernatural creature. She stops behind some buses and it's shown that her hand has been cut off at the wrist and is smoking. There is a jump cut to Violet with her Thermo-cut Wire Necklace and the girl's eyes turn yellow, implying that she is a werewolf. The girl hides in one of the buses repeating "The Sun, The Moon, The Truth" as Violet enters the bus. The girl manages to fight Violet off momentarily to escape the bus, and enters a car with Garett after he offers an escape. He then laughs at her and stabs her.

.........

In his room, Stiles is organizing what they currently know about the assassinations using a transparent dry-erase board. He notes the following:

The Walcotts are the first assassinations that they are aware of. Sean, his brother, and their parents were killed by a professional assassin: The Mute. The weapon was a military tomahawk. While Stiles says this there is a flashback to the assassination of the Walcotts in their house.

The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he "tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine." There is a flashback to Parrish disarming the mine with the Sheriff watching. It is mentioned in Season 3 Episode 19 that he was trained in doing such during his time in the Army.

Demarco Montana delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house and was decapitated outside his car. There is a flashback to Scott and Chris Argent finding and analyzing the (headless) body. Scott thinks that Demarco was part of a pack considering the scent, but Chris Argent says that if he was the pack would be looking for him.

And lastly, twenty-three year old Carrie Hudson the night before (the girl).

Jump cut to Scott and Stiles explaining the deadpool to the Sheriff. They show him the first part of the list. They tell him that Lydia found the list after she used her banshee powers to transcribe it. They tell him that Allison's name was the cipher key that broke a third of the list.

Lydia is still at the lake house trying to find the other two keys the way she did the first, with the record player. She's not getting anything. Malia and Kira, in the room with her, decide that she needs to take a break and turn the player off.

Stiles has a copy of the deadpool on his investigation board and crosses off the names of those who have been killed. So far six out of twelve people on the list have been killed. The Walcotts and Demarco were each worth 250 and Carrie was worth 500.

Continuing the conversation between Scott, Stiles, and the Sheriff, the Sheriff asks if Scott and Stiles were aware of Demarco and Carrie, or if they're familiar with Kayleen Bettcher or Elias Town, the only other names on the list that the Sheriff isn't familiar with (Lydia, Scott, Derek, and Kira are on the list as well). Scott says that he doesn't know them, but Deaton told them that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures to Beacon Hills. The Sheriff points out that Beacon Hills has a population of just under 30K and Beacon County closer to 500K, therefore there could be a lot of supernatural creatures out there on the hit list. Scott says that there's definitely a limit, because the price for each person should add up to the $117M taken from the Hales. Stiles writes onto the list that the three digit numbers are thousands of dollars and the single or double digits are millions. Stiles writes onto his board that the person financing the murders is the benefactor.

The Sheriff repeats back what he's heard, and Stiles points out that some people are being stabbed as well. Scott reveals that the assassin could have predicted Demarco's appearance at the lake house because "everyone knows that he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash." The Sheriff appears less than thrilled to hear that. They agree that a student at the party killed Demarco, and there is a jump cut to Violet and Garrett walking into the school. Violet wants to start targeting people worth seven figures.