Chapter 20

Harry's POV

I was so happy everything was going just fine, everybody loves her, I even asked grandma if we could do her favorite dessert and I jumped when she agreed.

We were about to eat dessert and her face when she saw what it was, was priceless, she looked at me and I was about to tell her something when she turned around and started talking with Camilla, I couldn't really hear what they were saying so I just started to talk to William.

"Harry look, isn't Ella crying?" He asked shocked, and I turn immediately.
"Ella-" I was cut off by her standing up and everybody looked at her we could see she was in tears, the only thing she said was "excuse me" I didn't know what to do, I looked at Camilla she had a smirk on. I was about to stand up when Kate held my shoulder and said "I got this, find out what happened here, I'll go find her." She looked angry and gave a death glare to Camilla while going away.

"What happened?" I said looking at Camilla, she didn't look bothered or anything she didn't even answer so I raised my voice,
"What happened!!!" She jumped a bit, and said,
"Harry darling nothing dramatic only a girl talk." She smiled and sipped a bit of her drink.
"Tell me what you told her." I commended.
"I will certainly not, anyway she is going to tell you all of it." She said sternly. I was boiling in anger and I wanted to know but before I could speak up my grandma spoke up in a really soothing and calm tone.

"Camilla, I commend you, as your Queen, to tell us what you told the poor girl!" She said looking not amused at all.
"Well I- euh-" she started, then started to tell the whole story.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Kate's POV

Poor Ella, I know how it is.
I've been there, Camilla telling you things just to put you down, she's a snake, after all the terrible things she made Diana endure, I don't understand how the boys ever forgave her.

I saw Magda, a woman who works here and she ran up to me,
"Ma'am, I saw Miss Porter I told her where the restrooms were, she was crying a lot, she is just here up the stairs and on the right." She said to me,
"Thank you Magda please go see Harry and tell him I found her and I'll try to bring her back as soon as possible." I told her smiling, I ran up the stairs and opened the restroom's door, I could head sobbing.

"Ella? Ella, it's me, Kate, could you please come out so we can talk?" I asked her politely.
"Yes, yes I'm coming." She said coming out of the bathroom.

She had red puffy eyes, fortunately her mascara was waterproof.
"Ella what happened?" I asked her
"Nothing, it's just-" she started.
"Camilla?" I asked,
"Yes." She said starting to cry again,
"This woman is worst than my dreams, I hate her for what she has made Diana go through she was the worst and I tried to make an effort in saying hi and making small talks but she just was rude and mean to me." She said
"What did she tell you?" I asked, and so she told me the whole story.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV

"I'm sorry but why would you say something so awful to her? She didn't do anything to anyone here, she wouldn't even hurt a fly!" I stated I was angry, I was so angry I had to stand up.

"Camilla, why?" William asked sadly.
"She was reminding me of someone, who didn't deserve anything, and she's just like that someone." She said hate in her voice.

"Camilla may proceed in telling us who you are talking about." Grandma said.
"Diana!" She said not a word more or less.
"That's it! Me and William made efforts to accept you despite everything you've done to our mom, our mom didn't deserve all that our mom didn't deserve to die our mom was the most perfect human being alive, you destroyed her and we will never ever forgive you for that, you better not try to do anything to Ella or else-" I started,
"Or else what Harry?" She asked laughing sarcastically.
"Or else you'll have to deal with me!" Said Grandma.

We were all in shock, we were all with our jaws dropped, we didn't know what to say.
"You'll have to deal with me, because she looks like an amazing girl, more amazing then you ever was and ever will be, she is genuinely kind and sweet, she doesn't push anything everything comes to her naturally, so you better not try any kind of funny business, and for what it matters you're going to apologize to her in front of everybody here. Understood?" She said sternly as Camilla looked at her wide eyed.

I was relieved grandma protected Ella, but I was shocked and sad at the fact that my dad didn't even say a word.

We were all standing in silence when the door opened and Kate and Ella arrived, Ella had red puffy eyes, my baby, she tried to put on a smile and went to see grandma she curtsied and excused herself for leaving like that, grandma took her hand and said it was no problem, when Ella was coming my way I looked at grandma and she nodded at me, I knew what this nod meant, it meant I could show my love to her and hug her, and so I did, she came to me and I hugged her which caused her to let out a tear,
"I love you baby, you're the one for me don't even listen to those kind of things again okay?" I said to her.
"I love you too, and I'm sorry for leaving and okay I promise" She said hugging me tightly.

I took her hand, and Camilla apologized to her, Ella acted like a Princess by accepting her apologies.
We then said our goodbyes and I went with Ella to her house, I didn't want to leave her alone.