Chapter 31

Big Big shoutout to @pandadossy, @thulitj3 and @ohsnapitsjoann1 thank you all so much for your support and for commenting and be a part of this book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big The Most Gigantic Amazing Day Of My Entire Life!

I'm getting freaking  married! But it's not just a wedding, it's not just my wedding, its a Royal wedding, I'm getting married to His Royal Highness Prince Henry Of Wales.

Am I nervous? Gosh yes, I am so scared to fall or do something I shouldn't, it's so frustrating!! But gosh I am so happy that I'm getting married to the love of my life, I couldn't be happier... and stressed. 

I was at Buckingham Palace, getting ready in one of the biggest rooms of the Palace, my beautiful dress was hanging in a corner with some staff ironing it, while I had makeup artists all over me retouching my make up and doing it slightly lighter than usual. I have been told that I would be wearing a light nude make up for the ceremony but afterwards, at the party at the Palace, my make up would be a bit more colorful and I will wear another dress. 

"Darling?" I heard the voice of my mom, I jumped off my make up chair with only my silky robe on and I instantly gave her a hug.

"Mom Oh my gosh I need you so much, I need you, GOSH I AM GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS." I say as I start to feel my cheeks burn and my eyes watering I am having an anxiety attack.

"Lay down lay down! Please get her water." my mom asked a butler that was standing there. 

"Of course ma'am." He say as he left the room, just to come back one minute later with a glass of water and a slice of lemon on the side, I gulp the water down and I instantly felt better. 

"Would you feel better if you could call Harry?" My mom asked taking my phone. 

"Yes definitely!" I said looking at her, just then by magic my phone rang and it was Harry.

"Hello? Baby." he say as I pick up. 

"Baby!" I say while I have tears forming in my eyes.

"Ohhh hunn, don't cry, what's wrong? you want to call off the wedding?" he asked me and damn this man was so comprehensive he always wanted me to feel good and be okay even thought it meant putting himself and his feelings apart. 

"No, baby no, not at all, I'm just overwhelmed, I'm so happy, I get to spend the rest of my life with you really that's the best thing that could ever happen to me." I say whipping off my tear.

"Baby, I'm here I'm with you all the way, I won't leave your side you and I are inseparable, we already were but now forget it, I'll be so stuck by your side that you'll be tired of me." I laugh at his words and I ear him laugh too. 

"Okay, okay and i'll never get bored nor tired of you believe me!" I say seriously. 

"Love, I got to go, William is waiting on me, see you at the altar, I'm sure you'll look amazing as always, I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you." He said finally before saying.

"I love you!" 

"I love you too!" I replied, and with that he hung up, at that moment I tried to remember all the things he told me that made me feel so good, I take a deep breath get up and say.

"I'm ready let's get it over with, with the make up and the hair because my husband is waiting on me." I say that for the first time, 'husband' it feels right and thank the Lord because I'm going to marry Harry in less than two hours. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently looking at my reflection in the mirror and I cannot start to cry again or else the make up team will kill me, I am finally ready! I have my dress on my shoes on, my Tiara, which I borrowed from the Queen with her approval, no need to tell you that it's the exact same Tiara Diana had on for her wedding, I  love it so much and I see it as a tribute for her and as a reminder for Harry that she is always amongst us, and it is as if she was part of the wedding with us.  

"Miss, your car is here and your father is waiting inside already

"Miss, your car is here and your father is waiting inside already." says Terence, I had to have him as my chauffeur, since this crazy rollercoaster has started he was always there so I had to invite him as a close friend of the family.

"I'll be right here." I say, as the hair team puts on me a big and long veil, I look at myself one more time in the mirror before stepping out of the room and I start walking to a back entrance so nobody will see my dress before I arrive. I step in the Car and my dad is already crying, I bend over and kiss his forehead.

"I love you daddy!" I say holding on tight to his hand. 

"I love you too Princess!" he says squeezing my hand gently. 

Terence starts to drive and we arrive in front of the gates, the amount of people there screaming and taking pictures as I pass by them with the car is amazing. I look at all the people and wave at them in the most Royal way possible, the way they thought me, the way I am going to have to wave for the rest of my life. Sounds dramatic? A bit, but when you have to wave for 9 miles non stop it's kind of tiring, but so worth it. To see everybody and the look on their faces as I look at them smile and wave, is the best feeling ever. Now I understand why Diana loved the people so much, because they remind you why you do what you do and how important your role is. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING NEXT IS THE WEDDING AND CEREMONY!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THIS CHAPTER!! 

Love you all thanks for the support, 

Vote, Comment, Fan & Follow. 

Love, 

Cephxx