Chapter 46

I woke up feeling extra nauseous this morning, maybe it was the stress of finally revealing to everyone that I was pregnant. Kate was in the secrecy since the beginning and she also knew what was going to happen today at the barbecue. Amal and I received the package with he puzzle after breakfast and thank God Harry wasn't in the room or else he would have forced us to tell him what was in the box. 

I had a long floral dress, and my hair was down I only had a hair clip in my hair so it wasn't in my face the whole time. Jessica and Alfred helped set up the whole garden for the barbecue and placed the pieces of the puzzle in hidden places. 

-------------------------------------12:30-----------------------------------

Kate, William and the kids arrived. As soon as Kate arrived she came towards me and asked how I was feeling. Amal greeted them, she looked really happy to see them again. 

"Hello darling how are you feeling?" asked William while hugging me.

"I am fine thank you, really happy and looking forward for this barbecue, we have such a nice weather today." I told him.

"I know right, George insisted on taking  ball that's fine right?" he asked. 

"Of course yes, no worries I even asked the staff to put up some swings over there in the back." I smiled to him. 

"You're really a great auntie." he said.

"Oh stop it,  just doing my job." I said smiling.

Everybody started to arrive, Eugenie, Beatrice, The Queen, Charles and Camilla, even Andrew and Fergie, Edward, really everyone was there. The barbecue started and I was talking with Beatrice, Eugenie, Kate and Amal, and Fergie  was talking with Camilla.

Harry then started talking.

"We are very happy to have you all here in our home, and to celebrate the first barbecue all together, with my beautiful wife, also celebrating the 6 months of marriage we have and they were the most amazing 6 months of my life." he said putting his hand on my hip as I flinched slightly, scared that he'll feel my belly.

"Yes, thank you all for coming. As we celebrate so many things today, I have a surprise for you all." I could see everyone looking at each other and even Harry looked at me confused. 

"Me and my adorable sister over there, made a little treasure hunt. There are pieces of the puzzle hidden in the garden, when you find one just come and put it here on the table and little by little we will make the puzzle and reveal a surprise." Amal said looking at me and smiling to everyone.

"Everyone has to play it's more fun." I said looking at Harry.

"It sounds really fun." Harry said and everyone nodded.

"You have until 4 p.m. to discover all of the pieces." I said to spice things up a bit and make them look and find faster. 

Alfred then came and said that the barbecue was ready Harry and William grilled the meat.

"We found a piece of the puzzle." said Kate coming towards us with Charlotte.

"Me too mummy." said George waving the piece in the hair.

"Good, that's good, come here and put it on this table, when we'll find the rest of the pieces we will be able to put them all together, okay?" I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

After that, we all took a sit at the table and started to eat. It was a really nice moment to spend with everyone. 

"Eleanor darling, thank you so much for this invitation, it was a really nice thing to do to gather everyone for this... barbecue." Camilla said and I looked at Amal when she called me Eleanor. 

"Well you are welcome, Harry and I wanted to do this a while ago and we are delighted to have you all here today." I said trying to be as genuine as possible, she scoffed slightly and got back to eating. 

As the afternoon went on I could see the pile of pieces of the puzzle getting bigger on the table, and I was feeling more and more nervous, and Amal could see it so she came next to me and we took a stroll around the gardens, while she tried to calm me down.

"I found a piece!" said Harry super cheerfully as I came running towards him happily.

"Yay, well done my love now, let's go put it on the table and count how many pieces we have." I said holding his hand.

Once we got in front of the table I counted the pieces and they were all there. 

"Okay so the pieces have all been found congratulation to everyone." I said smiling and everyone was happy.

"Now Harry here will be the one to put the puzzle together." Amal said.

"It's a job for a manly man." he said laughing as William laughed but rolled his eyes. 

Just then the dessert arrived, there was chocolate cake, apple and lemon pie, some fruits and I even asked someone to come to make cotton candy and popcorn as if we were in a real old garden party. 

"Can I go eat the cake before I do the puzzle." He asked pouting a bit. 

"No, you go and do the puzzle." Amal said firmly, Harry gave her a death galre and they both started to laugh. 

Actually, the pieces weren't all there, I had the last one with the word 'dad' on it. So the puzzle would say 'you are going to be a...' and I would have to give him the last piece and a picture of a sonogram I had taken a few days earlier. 

"I am almost done, I just need on last piece." He said looking around. 

I took a deep breath and walked to him, and gave him the last piece.

"Thank you my love." he said kissing my cheek and taking and placing the piece.

I didn't say anything and waited for him to read and finally understand, and it felt like he took hours to realize.

"Is- Is that true?" he asked turning around to look at me as he started to have tears in his eyes, I started to cry and gave him the sonogram. At that moment they had all turned to us and nobody was making a sound.

"I can't believe it." he said and came towards me and picked me up and spun me around.

"What is happening?" asked Fergie, Harry wiped his tears and said.

"We are going to have a baby."