Wedding!!!

(Y/n) POV:

The weeks passed and the sisters and I spent hours everyday planning the wedding. Herc made me a dress and planned on surprising me. I was excited to see what it looked like. But currently right now I'm just cuddling with good ol' Johnny boy. I'm hoping the wedding goes perfect. But you never know! It's in a few days and it took forever to plan it because I couldn't make up my damn mind on anything! But this is it!

******A few days later******

We were doing the wedding at the Schuyler's mansion. I'm getting ready in the room that used to be my old room here. Herc's dress was beautiful. Everyone was in awe over it! Peggy is currently tying on the corset. And boy was it tight! "Ack! To tight!" I gasped. "Oh hehe sorry." Peggy chuckled. "You excited!!!" Peggy squealed. "Of course! Today I get to marry the man I love! And I get to have my friends at my side as it happens." I told her.

"Thanks again for making me your maid of honor! I'm so flippin excited to give a speech about my friend!" She exclaimed. She bounced off the walls with excitement as we finished getting ready. Time was ticking as we got closer to this major event.

John's POV:

Only a couple hours till the big moment. Thoughts raced around in my head. "What if she freaks out and says no! What if someone crashes the ceremony! What if..." "Ok John! I get it! Look every thing will be fine! I had the same thoughts when I was about to marry Eliza." Alex tried calming me down. And key word in that sentence... TRIED!

"But like..." "No no buts" Alex lectured. "Ok yeah you're right!" I threw my hands up in defeat. "But..." "Ah no!" He lectured again. I sighed and sat down. He sat down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Look man. You gotta calm down! You can't go up there all worried."

I sighed and buried my head in my hands. "I'm not ready." I muffled. "Yes you are don't say that!" He playfully punched my arm as I chuckled. "How did you get past this feeling?" "I dunno. I just... I got over it. When you stand up there and watch her walk down the isle in her beautiful dress. And take her hand and stare into her (e/c) eyes. That feeling just goes away." He stared at the wall as he talked. "Just don't stress because you'll enjoy it. Just trust me!" He said.

I nodded and pushed those thoughts out of my head. 'Everything is going to be fine.' I thought.

******a few hours later******

(Y/n)'s POV:

Hours passed and now it's only minutes before I walk down the isle. Everyone was out there. Everyone would be staring at me. Everything has to be perfect. The music started to play and that was my cue to go out. Washington linked arms with mine and looked down at me.

     "You ready?" He softly smiled. "Yup" I smiled back. The doors opened and my feet start moving me down the aisle. Every step we take brings me closer to my love. Everyone is standing and staring at me. Peggy, Angelica, and Eliza stare at me with big smiles on their faces. I see my sister wink at me as I give a light chuckle. The guys are on the verge of tears as they watch me.

     And within what felt like forever we reach the end. Washington gives me a hug and whispers something into John's ear. He smiles and grabs my hand. "You look beautiful!" He quietly said. "Not to bad your self turtle boy." I chuckle. And so the ceremony begins.

??? POV:

"We've got eyes on the targets."

"Good. Make sure they don't get away."

"There's no where for them to go. We've got em right where we want em."

"Good."

John's POV:

     Gosh she's so beautiful! That thought was racing through my head. Alex was right. Every worry goes away when you're up here.

(I'm sorry if anything I put in this is wrong. I have no clue what to put!)

     "Now if anyone disagrees with this wonderful couple please say something now or forever live with it." The priest said. It was completely silent.

     "Then (Y/n) (L/n) do you take John Laurens to be your husband?" She took a deep breath before saying "I do!" She smiled and stared into my eyes. "And John Laurens do you take (Y/n) (L/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do!"

     "Then I pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" As soon as he finished his sentence I pressed my lips against hers. After a few seconds we let go for air cause ya know we kinda need that stuff to live. When out of no where the priest falls back.

     "What the heck." I mumbled. I could see blood start spilling out of his stomach. "He must of been shot!" (Y/n) said worried. "FREEZE!!" We turned and saw a bunch of people in all black with guns pointing at us. "Of course something has to ruin it!" (Y/n) grumbled. I grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and pulled her behind me. One of them aimed their guns at me and

BANG!!!!

Hi guys!!!! So I'm not dead! But I think I'm ready to start posting again. I have a LOT of school stuff going on so I might not post as much as I did in the summer but I will start posting again. I will hopefully have a chapter of can I trust you out tomorrow soooo Uh yeah! I hope you guys enjoyed and... bye.
~PEGGY😄