Who are you people?!?!

(Important a/n at end!)

Rewind before the wedding was crashed

(Y/n) POV:

This is it! Nothing can ruin it now. I leaned in and so did John and before I knew it he pressed his lips against mine. We pulled apart for air and I had a huge smile on my face. But I saw the priest fall back out of nowhere. I heard John mumble something as we saw blood start spilling out of his stomach. "He must have been shot!" I worriedly said.

     We turned around as we heard someone shout "FREEZE!" We froze immediately not wanting anything to happen. John grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. I watched as one of the men pointed their guns at John. I started to panic on the inside. But before I could do anything there was a loud bang.

     I watched the man holding the gun collapse on the floor. I looked up and saw another soldier holding a gun that pointed at the man. "I said I want them alive!" The man growled. The men all lowered their guns as I relaxed a little. "But sir-" "No buts I gave you an order so do it!" He yelled. I slowly started taking steps back to try and get out of their so I could get help.

     "You!" He yelled. "Where do you think you're going?" He started to walk over as I froze cause ya know I really don't feel like dying today. "I Uh um uh" I stuttered. "Shush!" The man ordered. I held my head down. "Alright get em boys but they need to be alive!" He ordered as he walked out of the room.

     But stupid Alexander decided it'd be good to start fighting with no weapon!!! As the soldiers were distracted by Alex John ran over and grabbed my hand. "We have to get everyone out of here!" He panicked. I nodded my head and started showing the guest the exit. By the time we got everyone out it was just me, John, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza, Laf, Herc, and somehow Alex.

     "Alright everyone stop! Or I'll shoot him!" One of them said pointing a gun at Alex. "No save yourselves!" Alex shouted. "I'm not leaving you Alex. You've been my friend ever since the war and I'm not abandoning you now." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

     "Heh friendship! It's good I never had one." The soldier scoffed. "What are you here for?" John stepped forward asking. "You! Why else would he want you all alive?" He made it sound as if it was obvious. "Why us?" I could tell John was confused by the tone of his voice. Actually I could tell we were all confused just by looks on everyone's face. "Your important to the future! That why." He said.

     "The future?" Peggy muttered. "Yes the future!" He smirked. "Okay a better question... who are you people!?!?!?" I yelled. "Hehe that I can not say." He chuckled. "Why's that?" I questioned. "Because in the future were enemies!" He laughed. "And you really think I'm gonna tell you my identity!?" Right now I wanted to go smack the smirk off his face.

"And how are you gonna get us to go with you exactly?" Herc laughed. "Well you see if you do come with me then someone will die." He calmly said. Like who the hell says that calmly!?!?! "You need us all alive though." Angelica said. "Oh no not any of you! I know your kids! And I can kill them. Right. In. Front. Of. You!" He said pointing at me and John.

I looked over at John with worry in my eyes. "Fine! We'll go." I hesitated. "Good." He gave a evil smirk. "So how exactly are you supposed to get us wherever you need us? Huh?" John asked. "With this." There was a bright flash of blue. And next thing I know everything goes black.

Word count: 659

So guys I'm thinking about ending this book here. But there will be a sequel! I want to make it a separate book for what happens next because guess what! They're going to 2018 baby! And thank you guys so so soooo much for over 3k on this book. It means so much to me! But yeah that's all I wanted to say but I will post one more thing on this book before I complete it. So just look out for that!
                                                ~PEGGY😜