Epilogue

Where is that boy! Hiccup thought annoyed as he flew around Berk. He wasn't his old self anymore. He has a gruff beard and slight white hairs mixed into his auburn. He was around forty, though he looked to be around his early thirties. He wore a wolf head headdress which was still attached to the rest of the pelt, which flowed into a eloquent brown cloak. He wore leather armor of a lighter color than his old, which matched his snow white wolf pelt.

He growled in frustration which caused Toothless to glance back with concern. Hiccup just sighed as he motioned for Toothless to land. The dragon did as his friend wished and tilted his wings so he lightly glided to the earth. Hiccup jumped of with a light thud as he made his way through the village. "Dad!" A little, eight year old blond girl called as she ran toawrds her father. Her forest green eyes filled with excitement as she ran towards the chief. A red baby nadder followed her, playfully nipping and her heels as she ran and hid behind her father. She giggled as the dragon stopped and tilted its head at the chief questioningly. She pointed at him and said, "Skyfire wants to play tag but I don't want to! He always wins!" The dragon puffed up and growled menacingly in a playful way as he batted his wings. "Holda, play tag with the dragon, he'll go easy, right Skyfire?" The dragon huffed some smoke in agreement causing the little girl to sream with joy and run after the dragon. Hiccup smiled and shook his head as he started thinking about his kids.

His oldest was named Hadvar. He is bulky, like Fishlegs and has Hiccup's auburn hair and Astrid's blue eyes. He trained a blue monstrous nightmare and named him Gobber after his 'Grandpa Uncle Gobber', who preferred to be called 'Uncle Gobber' but He was a lot more like a grandpa so hence the tittle, 'Grandpa Uncle Gobber'. Then, there was his youngest, Holda. She was a rambunctious little one whi was also fearless. She spends way too much time with Ruff's and Fishleg's identical twin sons, Whalelegs and Strongnut, who have unfortunately taken to their mom and uncle's trouble making ways. And finally, his middle children, Solaris and Stoik. They are twins, but obviously not identical. Solaris is a fierce red headed girl with a warrior's heart. She trained and now rides a skrill named Doom. She has Astrid's blue eyes with a sligh bit of green mixed in, and wears Astrid's old clothes (the red ones, the blue is reserved for Holda).

And then, there is Stoick, the child he is looking for right now. There is little to no difference between he and Hiccup when he was his age, 18. The boy had his auburn hair, forest green eyes (which where flecked with sky blue thanks to his mother), and even wore a similar green shirt, fur vest, dark brown pants, and furry boots. He was slightly buffer and had a slightly higher voice than Hiccup when he was his age, but those where the only differences. And they where very, VERY slight differences. Frustrated, Hiccup plopped down into a chair and rubbed his temples as he started running through his brain of every place he could possibly be.

He was so lost, he hadn't realized Astrid had returned from Gobber's until she placed a gentle hand on Hiccup's shoulder. He sighed in frustration, closed his eyes and grabbed her hand. "What am I going to do with that boy", Hiccup sighed as he opened his eyes once more. Astrid leaned down and pecked Hiccup's cheek with a kiss as she replies in mumbles, "I don't know, what are you going to do with him?"

"I don't know, everyone wants Hadvar as chief, Solaris is viewed as the prettiest girl on Berk and Holda... she is DEFFINATLY going to become a trouble maker. Stoick is... just there, the middle child of Chief Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. The scrawny one... just like me. Except I wasn't shadowed by siblings... unless you count Snotlout... oh, if dad wgere here!" Hiccup buried his face into his hands as he thought of Stoick's death. He was able to hold Hadvar and play with him, but then winter came and, due older and weakened body, he developed a serious cold that he was too stubborn to cure. He died within a few weeks, a way Hiccup knew his father hated. He prayed that he'd still be permitted into the Halls of Valhalla despite not dying in battle. He was in battle though, he was battling with Death himself..., he would think to help cope with the death. A few weeks later, Astrid got pregnant again and gave birth to the twins, and named the boy from his father.