Connor Kenway x Reader (Watch Out!)

Upon your walk in the woods, you couldn't help but feel... Watched. You walk often. There's not much running that you can do in a dress, so you do what you can to eat healthy and stay fit. 

        Above your head, you heard tree branches rustle. Your eyes darted to the sky, scanning the branches for what you hoped would be only a small animal, but saw nothing. This made you a bit nervous, so you walked with a bit of a quicker pace, trying to get back to the safety of your home more quickly. The air was a bit chilly, so you tightened your shawl around your shoulders, to no avail. 

        Little did you know, a certain Mohican assassin was watching you from the treetops, admiring your beauty from afar. But things were about to get worse. Way worse.

        As you continued your walk, you heard rustling, but this time it came from the bushes. You went closer to the bushes to investigate, when a sizeable brown bear suddenly popped out and let out a feral growl. You were so in shock, you couldn't even scream. You backed away slowly, but the bear followed, sensing your fear. You said a prayer in your head, and you were certain that you would die.

        The bear let out a roar, and reared up onto its back paws, staring at you ferociously. 

        "Watch out!" Came a loud yell from the trees, which started you. The man in the trees then aimed his bow and fired at the bear, distracting it, and leading it towards the tree that he was in. The man then jumped down the tree onto the ground, and charged at the bear, which shocked you all the more.

        "Was he the thing in the trees?" You wondered, admiring his bear wrestling skills from a distance. It made you blush a little, although it was creepy, that he would follow you. It was cute, in a way.

        The man quickly found an opening, and stabbed the bear, killing it. He had bear blood staining his white and blue robes, and a slightly savage gleam in his eye when he turned to you. His face quickly softened upon seeing you. There was a long pause before you gained the courage to ask a question.

        "Were you following me?" You asked. The words tumbled out of your mouth, and the second they came out, you wanted to stuff them back in. The man stared into your eyes for a second before he answered.

        "No, I was not following you. I was... In the right place at the right time." He said. You had trouble believing it. Under his cold, emotionless expression, you saw a slight blush. You smiled.

        "Well, I'm so happy that you just... Happened to be here." You replied to him. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name, sir?" You asked.

        "...Connor." He replied, "My name is Connor." You blinked your eyes twice in confusion. A Native American named Connor? How strange. 

        "Well, Connor, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." You said politely, "Pleasure to meet you." His face remained nearly expressionless, but you could tell in his eyes that he was happy. You shivered again, still cold, and pulled your shawl even tighter. Connor gave you a look of slight pity, and reluctantly slid off his coat.

        "Here." He said blankly, handing you his coat. You took it from him gently and wrapped it around your shoulders. It was very big on you, and it made Connor smile a little. 

        "If you are uncomfortable alone, (Y/N), I can escort you back home..." Said Connor. You nodded happily.

        You showed him the way to your home, and he took you there. You told him of your parents and your father's business. You asked him, but he told you that his parents no longer stay in touch with him.

        As you neared your home, you became very sad. Your time with Connor would soon end, and you had so much more to tell him. You hoped to see him again, and the thought of kissing his soft lips even crossed your mind... but that would be highly inappropriate.

        Finally, you came across the path that lead to your house. Connor took you down it, but when you reached your door, he stopped. You turned to face him with a confused look.

        "Why don't you come in?" You asked, to which he smiled.

         "(Y/N), your parents would not like a Mohawk in their house, I'm sure." He said. He may have been right. Things were different in the colonies.

        "Connor, I will tell them what you have done today. You are a hero!" You said. Connor only shook his head in reply.

        "I do not want to burden you. Goodbye, (Y/N)." He said. This made you very sad. He turned on his heel and walked off. Your adrenaline rushed, giving you the courage to finally yell after him.

        "Connor!" You yelled as he walked off, making him turn around to face you, "I...I hope I see you again." You said. He smiled.

        "As do I, (Y/N). You can find in the woods."  He said, and walked far back into the trees.

_____________________________ ___________________________________ 

        So that was my second oneshot! Sorry if Connor seems a little OOC for your taste, he just doesn't have that much personality to work with. No offense if you like him a lot, I just think he's very emotionless. I wish they made him more... I don't know... Well rounded? But that's just me. What do I know? Btw holy shit it's thundering really loud outside like damn and it's scaring the crap outta me.... send help.