Kassandra x Female!Reader (Modified Blade)

A/N: I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH THE TITLE. ANYHOW, I HOPE YOU ENJOY! IDK KASSANDRA'S PERSONALITY THAT WELL SINCE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY HANDS ON ODYSSEY YET, BUT I TRIED TO DO MY BEST WITH CUTSCENES THAT I'VE WATCHED WITH HER IN IT. IN THIS ONE-SHOT, YOU AND KASSANDRA ARE ATHENIAN, SO THE NEXT ONE WITH ALEXIOS WILL BE SPARTAN, FOR ALL MY WAR-LOVING PEEPS. PEACE!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

        The Athenians were certainly not as skilled as the Spartans in hand to hand combat, but they had the upper hand when it came to brains. The Athenians had mastered the stealth approach, and can outsmart almost anyone. Athenians were simply more studious.

        The beautiful Kassandra was no exception. She was as lovely and stunning as she was cunning and strong. Let's just say that if you were on Kassandra's blacklist, you didn't stand a chance. You had been working with Kassandra for the past half year to assassinate and silence powerful dictators, criminals, and Spartans who were tormenting the poor citizens of Athens. Over your time working with her, you had developed a crush on Kassandra, but you were way too nervous to tell her.

        Sometimes, you felt surges of bravery where you almost confessed, but they usually passed quickly. Deep down inside, you knew that even if you did confess your feelings to her, she would have had no time for you at all. Keeping the Spartans at bay was hard enough for the two of you without any love interests getting in the way. Besides, you didn't think that she'd ever be into you as more than just a friend. Kassandra was, in your opinion, out of your league.

        "(Y/N), look at this!" Kassandra said suddenly, making you snap out of your daydream. You smiled warmly at her, and made your way over to her. Kassandra was fiddling with her bracer, and messing around with the blade.

        "I modified the mechanism so that the blade unfolds and expands when you flex your wrist!" She expleained excitedly, "That way, you can fit a whole sword in this bracer. You can kill targets even swifter!" You nodded, examining the modified blade.

        "Not bad." You said, nodding, "The Spartans will never see it coming. Kassandra... Could I talk to you for a second?" You asked. Where did this sudden surge of bravery come from? Why did you say that? Are you actually going to confess to her? But it was too late. You had already said it, and Kassandra was giving you a concerned look. 

        "Of course. You can tell me anything, (Y/N). Is someone bothering you? I'll kill them, if you like." She offered. You shook your head.

        "What's bothering me is that... That you're not mine." You said. You wished you could take it back. You sounded like an idiot. Kassandra gave you a quizzical look.

        "What does that mean?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little. You sighed. Your tongue was struggling to form the words.

        "I... I like you." You said, "I know that you don't share my feelings, but I thought that-" You we're cut off by Kassandra's soft lips crashing onto yours. Your eyes widened in shock at first, but you quickly melted into the kiss. After a hot minute, Kassandra broke the kiss.

        "Of course I return your feelings. I love you like no other. We are not sisters by blood, but we are sisters by fate. More importantly, we are Athenians. We will always be together, never apart. That is a promise, (Y/N). That is my promise to you." Kassandra said. You felt a small tear slip down your cheek. Kassandra pulled you in for a tight hug.

        You loved her like no other. And it was that day that your feelings were finally returned, by your one and only Kassandra.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

This was a shortie but a sweetie. Might edit/add more later or do a part two if requested, cuz I like Kassandra. Anyhow, thank y'all for all the support on this book. I love you guys. I've gotten so much positive feedback, and creative writing/writing projects in school are becoming a breeze for me. Writing this book is so fun! ~❤️❤️❤️❤️ Natasha