Jacob Frye x Reader (A Drink)

Sometimes, you just deserved a drink. You worked long hours at a carriage and bus production factory, and you did the same work that all the men did. When you got hours off on those rare occasions, you would normally visit your folks in Whitechapel, or just go to the pub and people watch while you drank away the pain. Today, you chose to do the latter.

        You sat on a wooden chair by the bar, mug of beer in your hand, watching the people pass by. It was only when a man with dark brown slightly messy hair and a top hat walked in that you began to pay attention. He was handsome. 

        The dark haired man ordered a mug of beer, and sat down at a chair near you. You weren't shy around guys because of your job, so you scooted your chair over to him to introduce yourself.

        "Hello there." You greeted the dark haired man, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Care to tell me your name?" You asked. The man nodded.

        "Jacob Frye, at your service." He greeted, "Oh, shit." He said as his face fell. Jacob looked towards the door of the pub, and there was a woman coming through it. She looked about Jacob's height, but with a bit of a smaller frame. Jacob looked so annoyed. The girl turned to look at Jacob, and promptly made her way over to him.

        "Jacob!" She shouted, "We have a job to do! You must get out of the pub this instant! You idiot! And leave this poor girl alone!" She said as she motioned towards you. Boy, did she sound mad. She was probably Jacob's girlfriend. What a shame. You thought he was single.

        "I'll be there in a bit, Evie. I swear." He said. The girl seemed very angry at Jacob, so she simply turned on her heel and left. You frowned a bit.

        "Your girlfriend seems lovely." You said to Jacob, a hint of jealousy in your voice. You were utterly shocked when he started laughing at you quite loudly. Oh, so he had a girlfriend the whole time, and now he was just trying to rub it in your face? 

        "No, love, that's my dear twin sister." He said chuckling, "It's rather hard to tell, I know. I'm much more good looking." He joked cockily. You laughed a little, and he gave you a smirk.

        "I must say I agree, Mr. Frye." You said, "You're not bad looking at all." You gave him a little playful nudge, and he laughed lightly, taking a swig of his beer.

        The rest of the about half hour that you spent with Jacob, you talked about your job at the factory. He told you about his family, his sister, how he was born in Crawley, and how he came to London on secret business. You liked him a lot, and you were sad when he said he had to leave for his sister.

       "Well, I must be off, but I certainly enjoyed your company." He said as he tipped his hat, "Cheers." You frowned. Would you ever get to see him again?

       "Hold on." You said, "Where would I find you, Jacob? If I wanted to you again?" You asked. Jacob smirked a bit.

        "Don't worry about that, (Y/N)." He said, "I'll find you, wherever you are. If there's any trouble, just shout." He tipped his hat a final time, placed his beer mug on the bar table, and walked out smoothly.

        You sincerely hoped that he would find you again. He really was handsome, after all...

________________________________________________________________________________

Yaay one shot number 20! Ooh so this was one was pretty interesting. By the way, I've recently started getting more into the Jack the Ripper lore from the DLC, and it's pretty interesting. I also think the twin love in that DLC is cute. Evie and Jacob both hate each other sometimes, but in the end, they always fight for each other, and love each other very much. I think that my relationship with my older brother is good as well, and I love him so much, and I'm sad that he's leaving soon for university :(  Anyway, that's all. Peace! ~❤️❤️❤️❤️ Natasha