Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (Yandere) x Reader (Bloody Valentine)

(WARNING! EXTREMELY CREEPY! I'M TRYING OUT SOME WEIRD STUFF WITH THIS ONE!)

        Altaïr was your lover. He had been for some time. But things started going south very quickly. The past couple weeks, Altaïr had been... Defensive, to say the least. Sure, he was still sweet, but something was strange. Even when you simply looked at Malik, you could see Altaïr grimace and suppress a growl. It was very out of character for him.

        But that was only the start of the creepy experiences. Whenever you were trying to train, he would watch the training grounds closely, trying to make sure that no men other than him wanted to train with you. He wouldn't even let your closest male friend (F/N) be near you. It all became too much.

         "Altaïr." You confronted him in the Bureau, to which he snappily looked up at you, "Altaïr... I love you. You know I-"

         "(Y/N), are you... breaking up with me?" Asked Altaïr, "It's Malik... Isn't it? I'll kill him for this." Altaïr began to stomp over to find Malik, but you stopped him with your arm.

         "Altaïr, I'm not breaking up with you. I have no feelings for Malik." You said, and Altaïr sighed in relief, "But, Altaïr... I need some personal space. I love you very much, of course, but I need you to give me some room to breathe." You said. Altaïr prosessed this for a second, and then nodded.

        "Alright. On one condition... Please stay away from Malik." He said. You nodded.

        "Of course." You said, and he smiled.

         "I love you, (Y/N). Do not forget that. I love you very much." He said. You smiled back sweetly.

        "I love you too, Altaïr." He gave you a kiss on the forehead, and returned to the bookshelves, probably looking for a book for his training.

        The next morning, you were surprised with how well Altaïr was doing with your new agreement. He wasn't watching you nearly as much, and you felt very free and comfortable. However, it didn't take you long to figure out why Altaïr was away.

        You walked around the Bureau grounds calling his name, trying to find him, but you heard nothing. You checked nearly every room, but he wasn't there. You found him in the dark hut that you used to store spare equipment. He was crouching, looking at something that you couldn't see in the dark.

        "Altaïr, what are you-" You stopped when you saw what he was crouching over. Your male best friend, (F/N). He was lying on the ground, blood everywhere. Altaïr was drenched in the warm blood of your best childhood friend. You wanted to scream, but could only gasp. Altaïr, noticing your disapproval, gave you a concerned frown.

          "I...I thought this is what you wanted. You wanted... Some space. This man... He was watching you. He wouldn't stop. He needed to give you space, so I ended his life." Said Altaïr, wearing a twisted smile on his face as he crouched over his victim. With his strong hands, he tore into the victim's chest, pulling out a bloody organ. You instantly knew what it was... It was his heart. You wanted to throw up.

            Altaïr then put the heart in your hand, and closed your fingers around it, as if it was a gift. It was still warm, and dripping with blood.

          "Altaïr... I... I have to leave." You said, as you gently laid the heart down on a table near you both. As you turned to leave, you felt a firm hand grasp your arm. You gasped, terrified.

          "But, (Y/N), I can not let you leave. You love me, do you not?" He asked, to which you slowly nodded, unsure of what he would do if you did not say yes.

           "Yes, but-" You began, but Altaïr interrupted you by covering your mouth with a hand. You tried to move, but his arms constricted around your body tightly. You felt yourself go limp, and begin to loose consciousness. Before you fainted, all you heard was Altaïr.

           "Now you're mine." He said, "No more distractions." And what he did to you while you were knocked out, you didn't know, but you found that for the next few days, it was very hard to walk. After that, you stopped speaking to Altaïr, but you still felt him... Watching you.

            You wanted to leave the brotherhood, but you knew that Altaïr would find you. Would he hurt your family? Would he hurt Malik? You were scared. But as long as Altaïr loved you, you felt... Strangely safe. Like you were buying into Altaïr's idea that every guy who looked at you wanted to have sex with you.

            You didn't know if you were insane or not. But... You enjoyed not knowing. You enjoyed this rush of emotions. The grief of losing your friend... But all the attention from Altaïr... It was enough to keep you in his arms. And you hated yourself for that.

________________________________________________________________________________

So that was really creepy... And really short... And a little rapey (oops). Sorry, it's just that most of what I write is fluffy, or has nearly no romance or passion between reader or assassin. It's honestly a little boring. So I tried to switch it up here. Maybe next time I'll do something smuttier (ooh la la), but I'm still thinking about it. Anyhoo, that's all. Bye! ~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Natasha.