Jacob Frye x Modern!Reader (JUST ASK HER!)

This is a tad bit AU, with all of the Assassins we know and love in high school. 100% inspired by events in my own high school. Also inspired by how my bf Michael asked me out aghhhh! ~❤️❤️❤️ He's such a sweetheart. ((UPDATE: MICHAEL IS A DICK. HE BROKE UP W ME OVER FUCKING TEXT. I WROTE THIS LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF BEFORE IT HAPPENED))

————————————————————————————————————————

Jacob's POV:

        "Just ask her, pollo (chicken)!" Said Ezio loudly. It was lunch break, and Jacob was stressing out over (Y/N) again.

        "Easy for you to say, Auditore." Said Jacob snappily, "You've got girls at your feet left and right. This is ME we're talking about." Ezio frowned, taking this in, before exhaling deeply.

        "You're just scared, Jacob. You have to live a little. Seriously, just go ask her! She's right over there!" Ezio said, pointing over to (Y/N)'s table, but Jacob slapped Ezio's hand back down quickly.

        "Don't point! She'll see! And I'd sooner kill myself than ask her out now." Jacob declared, head buried in his hands, "I...Well, I don't know, what if she doesn't like me back?" He asked, worried, "What do I do then?" Jacob was freaking out a little. Edward shook his head slowly at Jacob, sad at what love had turned him into.

        "If (Y/N) doesn't like you, move on, Jacob." Edward said, "She's not the only broad in the world. There are plenty like her." Jacob sighed loudly, and ran his hand through his dark hair.

       "No, there aren't. Not like her, at least. I don't know what I'm going to do. She'll never like a slacker like me." Jacob slumped down in his seat and took a long sip of his Gatorade.

       "Look, kid." Said Desmond, "If you can get that girl today, we'll stop calling you a chicken. Savvy?" Jacob smirked a little. Now that was a deal.

       "You're on." Jacob said cockily, with a strange sudden burst of confidence, "I'll have her by the end of the day, swear to God, and if not, you can call me a little bitch to your heart's content." Jacob declared. Desmond nodded, and he then spit on the palm of his hand. Jacob did the same, and they sealed the deal with a firm handshake.

(Y/N)'s POV:

        "Ugh, (Y/N). I think my brother's crazy for you." Said your best friend, Evie. You laughed a little, but your laughing quickly ceased when you saw the serious look on Evie's face.

        "I'm serious as a heart attack. Every time I look over at my brother dearest, he has his eyes fixed on you." Said Evie. You turned to look at Jacob, and sure enough, he was looking right at you. But he quickly averted his eyes by checking his wristwatch.

        "What a dork." Said Evie, "How am I related to that?" You laughed at her joke, and sighed a little. 

         "Well, lunch is almost over now, Evie." You said, a bit sad. Evie frowned a little, and slapped you playfully on the back.

         "I bet he'll ask you someday, when he grows some balls." She said, laughing at her own joke. But this time, you didn't laugh at Evie's joke. You were too busy studying Jacob. His face was so... Chiseled, and handsome. Sure he was a bad boy, and well... A bit of a dork, but he was cute, and funny, so you didn't really have a reason to hate him. If he asked you out, you would probably say 'Why not?' .

          The bell then rang, signaling the end of the lunch period. Damn. Physics was your next period, and your teacher was such a weird perv. You went to your locker to grab your books, and headed straight to class.